Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocking News
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/malay...raid020914

Reading stuff like this really makes me want to migrate to a gay-friendly country in the future. Sad

This is so fucking dumb.

The evil, inhumane side of religion surfaces yet again.

disgusting.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Will: Because I have a grandmother who was born in Barbados, that was our first choice for a honeymoon spot. However, we got this advice from a gay travel consultant: "...if you act openly gay you have to face at least hostilities in the following countries: Antigua & Barbuda Barbados Grenada Trinidad & Tobago St. Kitts & Nevis..."
We did some checking, and have decided on the small island of Saba in the Caribbean - it has a large gay population and is gaining notice as a gay-friendly vacation spot.
From what I've seen, it looks beautiful and I'm sure we'll have a great time. But isn't it sad that we still have to make choices based on ignorance and bigotry?

CRAZY news Bluedragon. I did not know Maylaysia is over 60% Islamic!! And I did not know they had a special government division just for this sort of prejudiced hate. Very sad and SICK. Thanks for sharing. Sad
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

This is terrible, why oh why do things like this carry on in the world. Will things ever change the world over for the good? Everyone has the right to love and be loved by whoever they choose.

Yeah, things like that happen in my country too.
Eh... I want to barf - *disgusted*
Good luck for avoiding arrest Bluedragon.

There is a gay-friendly country to move to?
I bid NO Trump!

not even gonna put myself through reading this - I can imagine what cruelty some of these barbaric religious country's are willing to do to its citizens,