Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F**K I'm Good Just Ask Me
The other day I was PMing to Mav about Jay calling me a Figjammer. Aussie Slang for
Fuck I'm Good Just Ask Me

[Image: 767df78fdcba74502b74fc9c306102ec.jpg]

Here's the video that started it...

LOL...someone has that username at another website...never knew hat it meant.

Well now you now....
I wish Fig jam was sold in stores.....

[Image: fig-jam.jpg]

OH, it is! Look in the cheese section of a fancy store that sells high end cheese. It is supposed to be served with a cheese board as a kind of palate shifter (I think.)

If you can't find it you could always empty a lot of Fig Newtons and feed the cookie part to the birdies.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:OH, it is! Look in the cheese section of a fancy store that sells high end cheese. It is supposed to be served with a cheese board as a kind of palate shifter (I think.)

If you can't find it you could always empty a lot of Fig Newtons and feed the cookie part to the birdies.

GOOD NEWS ON FIG JAM!

My room mate came in from work and I was playing the song. We started talking about it and I said I was trying to find out where ti buy fig jam. He told me all we have to do is find a farmers market when we go to Tennessee in 3 weeks. They grow figs and make preserves all over in the southern USA.

I can't get around it, Virge. somehow figjammer sounds a bit like fudgepacker. Is this a double entendre or just coincidental strangeness?

Dem Aussies. I wonder sometimes.
I bid NO Trump!

This hip-hop artist speaks a little too fast for me to understand the lyrics (I'm slow),,,,,, but I do love Fig Preserves!!!!! Yum!!!!!!
We Have Elvis !!

[Image: 81oo21gWNAL._SL1500_.jpg]

Available from Amazon if not in your local market

For a Tennessee source: http://www.jonesorchard.com/jones-orchar...-store.htm

LJay Wrote:I can't get around it, Virge. somehow figjammer sounds a bit like fudgepacker. Is this a double entendre or just coincidental strangeness?

Dem Aussies. I wonder sometimes.

Yeah... there's never a dull moment with Jay.
give a squiz = let me see.
yank on me grundys an dacks = put on my underwear and pants
gattany metho? = Do you have any rubbing alcohol
'bout widden kooey = nearly there, close by, in seeing distance
Y-ya beying a root rat = why are you still horny
youtey = work truck or van

But back on topic.........
As long as figjamming doesn't involve figging no one's going to have to dig their arms out of their butts to get them sewed back on.

palbert Wrote:[Image: 81oo21gWNAL._SL1500_.jpg]

Available from Amazon if not in your local market

For a Tennessee source: http://www.jonesorchard.com/jones-orchar...-store.htm

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]
Thanks
Palbert!!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I will be ordering from them!
Blueberry pancake syrup is a must try!