Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It smells?... Seriously??!
Okay so, I have been googling about anal sex recently (Don't ask why but maybe my curiosity is the reason) and i found some blogs and articles about this weird odor that can surround you when you're doing it or once you're done for a while...

Now if i am having sex, i want it to be clean and healthy... just not surrounded with sh**

anyway, Is there a way to prevent it and not have to face the eternal humiliation?
does anyone have any experience of this sort of thing?
Couldn't find a way to prevent it online so i need your guys' expertise.. .lol

Sex stinks. Period.

Yeah if you have anal there will be that smell, but sex in general is messy and stinky. If done correctly both parties sweat out interesting pheromones and other stuff which really marks the air with a distinct stench of rut.

very simple I wish I could help you but there are guys with more experience than me who will be glad to help you out.

But my guy's ass never smells bad. Never. and I mean NEVER.. it's amazing.

Whenever my ex and I would do it, he would fire some incense to block the smell. It's a good idea, and I might look into getting an incense burning for myself in the future.

It's very simple, verysimple. You just have to keep the windows closed and set the temperature to a sultry 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Smell particles dissolve in the heat.... I think.

Douche!
Quote:The subject of douching is something that lots of Gay boys avoid and lets face it, it’s not a topic often covered in regular conversation. But every good bottom should know what it is. Basically douching is the process of cleaning out your insides. Usually it involves some kind of variation on a squirt bottle or hose inserted in to the anus. Water is then used to flush out any material leaving your insides clean. It might seem a bit icky, but when you consider the alternative it’s worth it
-How To Be A Better Bottom

Just be careful when you insert the water nozzle to lube it up well so you don't mess up colon walls and you'll be fine.

Note: Even douching isn't the end all be all. What do you expect when you're basically using a plunger on the intines? Smells are bound to be released from deeo in the colon. Drink lots of water. Use a probiotic diet to help colon health. And when you douche, use lukewarm (not too hot, please) . Wait a couple of hours before sex after douching. Also I've known many men who douche more than once to thoroughly clean themselves. That can help. In addition there are scented douches, available that are organic and safe.

Vanilla Butt Pirate Douche

-Steve
xx

As with most things you're going to get a variety of opinions. I think most people agree that "shit stinks." On the other hand, some people form an erotic association with anal odors.

As for what to do about it, there are differing opinions about preparation for anal play. For example, this article from empty closets says all you need is to shower and clean around your anus. On the other end of the spectrum is this article from sacred touch for men that goes into detail about anal douching.

Other things that need to be considered are your diet, the health of your gut and the consistency of your feces. For example, if your gut is in relatively good health and you're eating properly, getting enough fiber, etc., then your feces should basically be one fairly long turd, not small balls of shit (one extreme) or soft and near fluid (the other extreme). If you're gut is in good health, when you dedicate most of the contents of the lower colon are emptied. Otherwise, it is very likely some residue will be present in the canal.

So, there are a lot of factors here. If all that is bothersome is smell then, yeah, some sort of fragrance may help. But on the other hand if you're concerned about cleanliness, you'll need to experiment to find out what works best for you.

You see, people have very different tolerances for all sorts of things, including their feelings about anal sex and all that goes with it. Depending on the eating habits and gut health of the bottom, some are 'messier' than others. It's usually a good idea to have towels underneath and warm water and a washcloth readily available.

The one thing you never want to do is take a laxative before anal sex. VERY bad idea.

Sex usually has a certain musky funk to it, regardless of anal sex. You might grow to love it.

MikeW Wrote:The one thing you never want to do is take a laxative before anal sex. VERY bad idea.

One of my old friends from SF back in the day brought a trick home who preceded to "paint" as it was referred to then.

Laugh

Douching helps because it cleans out that area. Also going to the bathroom before douching helps too. Now depending on the smell, candles or incents is a good option. Of course, the scent of a man is sorta sexy, so I wouldn't have a problem with that smell.