Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The same dream again and again
Have you ever seen the same dream more than once?

I'm asking, because there's this one dream that I've seen the third time already and I'm thinking about if it means something. What I'm seeing, is a dark, short underground tunnel that I'm supposed to walk through and it's full of homeless people, they're dirty and drunk, I think I even smelled the way they stank, I remember someone whos body parts were eaten by maggots. As I'm walking through this tunnel, they're crawling towards me and clutching to my clothes. At that moment I usually wake up and the last time I saw this dream I didn't even enter the tunnel, just glanced at them.

I won't say this dream scares me but it's definitely unpleasant. I remember it every time I see homeless people. Is there some professional who can explain me this?

How many vampire or zombie movies do you watch?

palbert Wrote:How many vampire or zombie movies do you watch?

i was going to ask if he was a Walking Dead fan Smile

I can remember having a couple recurring dreams when I was a teenager. Neither one was particularly pleasant. Thankfully they only recurred a couple times and have not returned since my youth. If I remember correctly, I was running a low grade fever each time I had the dreams.

In summation,,,, just chalk it up as an unpleasant coincidence.
We Have Elvis !!

I have recurring dreams.

As for yours, psychoanalytically speaking, it makes me wonder if you've any history of struggling with your sexuality. Specifically this dream seems to say you never want to have sex with a vagina EVER again. Laugh

Sorry to make light of the matter but it simply struck my funny bone. Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I used to dream about dinosaurs attacking our neighborhood in my early teens, I most likely had them because I loved the Jurassic Park movies back then Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.
Sometimes it's not... I have dreams involving the same people about a place where I once worked, I don't dwell on the dream, I'll let my sub-conscious work it out.

Hehe, no, I almost never watch horror movies, only if someone makes me to. I like comedies betterSmile

I had a really horrible recurring dream that was also really wierd because the next one would start when the last one ended......it went on for years...

I would wake up soaking wet and shaking....it was terrifying....

My initial interpretation of your dream wihtout any other info...the homeless people represent a part of you that is buried...maybe by choice...maybe not.,..

For a while a few years ago I had recurring bad dreams EVERY night and sometimes 2 or 3 or 4 times a night. The story was always the same. I'd meet either good friends, family or real nice people and be standing talking to them. Then I'd turn to the side to see something or pick something up for just a second. When I turned back to them they'd be on the ground cut in pieces and I'd catch a glimpse of guy with a huge knife snickering as he disappeared.

Here's how dreams were explained to me.

The subconscious mind is the night shift janitor in a tall building. His main job is straightening up the top floor offices which are always a mess. He doesn't understand any of the papers and other things he finds thrown all of the office every night. All he can do is stack them together neatly. That's what dreams are. The subconscious is doing his best to tidy up all the leftover sit from the conscious mind even though he doesn't understand anything he puts his hands on.

The only consistent meaning dreams have is that you've slipped into deep sleep and let your subconscious take over.