Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal wart suspection
I am suspecting that I have anal wart. I've been feeling some itchiness at my anus and noticed some bad smelling discharge that was not from my bowel movement,it's like my anus is leaked or something. I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow.

I don't know if I got it from my boyfriend or my hookup before we met. We didn't get any test yet. After my first sex with my bf, few days later I did notice these symptoms,but it wasn't as persistence as this week. The last time I met him,he showed me this small white stalk thing at his pubic region,which I didn't think much of it then,but now after some reading,I have a feeling it could have been a wart. I'm the bottom and he's the top btw.

My concern though is that,should we abstain from any sex including kissing and touching of non-genital parts,or just no anal and oral sex? For how long? How should I deal with this (other than obviously visit a doctor)?

"My concern though is that,should we abstain from any sex including kissing and touching of non-genital parts,or just no anal and oral sex? For how long? How should I deal with this (other than obviously visit a doctor)? "

Very good things to discuss with the doctor. Do not worry about discussing these things. Doctors have heard it all and are in a good position to give you sound advice.
I bid NO Trump!

Problem is,I would like to keep it from my doctor that I am sexually active, as I live in a conservative country and not gay friendly too. Worst case,I could at least lie that I am sexually active with my girlfriend, though that won't help my image. Probably not suppose to worry about image now,but oh well... Sad

Your health is not something to gamble with.

See your doctor.

He's going to have to look at your anus. I suspect he'll be able to tell if you are sexually active.

Your bf should also get to his doctor to have the spot checked out as well.

Get going.

Most countries doctors have confidentiality clauses as you need to be able to trust them with your health. Go find out what's going on. They've seen a million butts and peens before.

Not that you shouldn't go see a doctor, but this sounds more like a yeast infection to me... but definitely go get it checked out.

I once had genital warts and tried a cream called ZOVIRAX (acyclovir). It worked. You may want to try it but go see the doctor just the same.

I never had anal warts.

Well,the doctor gave me Foban cream,which is for topical treatment of primary and secondary bacterial infection. I've been using it over a week and the itchiness seems to go away now. But he hasn't given me a call for my anal swab test result,so I don't know my diagnosis yet. But all is well~

Hope it all will be fine. Good for you for going to the doctor and dealing with this!

Your ass is too precious to not care for.

Good, now stop having unprotected sex until you know everything about your partner.