Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the Great white north, New here!
Hi Everyone,

Firstly, sorry If I write with some grammar errors, I am French Canadian after all Smile

Secondly, new on this site, I've been reading a few posts for quite sometimes now and I decide I would like to join and participate and give my two cents from time to time. I am not the most experienced in the gay or dating universe. But hey we all have to start somewhere.

Thirdly, I am not going to label myself, gay, Bi-curious or hetero because honesty I have no idea. I've been stressing for way too long to find out what I was, resulting me being even more confuse and unhappy. Now I only want to enjoy the ride of life and stop obsessing about what I am or what I am not.

Finally, I am a super sympatic little guy from Montréal, Québec who loves hiking, scrambling, travelling and meeting new peoples.

If you want to know more about me just let me know but I don't want this post to be longer it already his lol

Good evening all

Welcome to gayspeak!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome! I'm a province over Big Grin.

Hi MountLogan! Welcome to GS Smile

I think it is great that you don't define yourself if it isn't something you can do at this (or any) time...enjoying the ride is way more important anyway...

Glad to have your open mind aboard.
I bid NO Trump!

MountLogan Wrote:Hi Everyone,

Firstly, sorry If I write with some grammar errors, I am French Canadian after all Smile

Secondly, new on this site, I've been reading a few posts for quite sometimes now and I decide I would like to join and participate and give my two cents from time to time. I am not the most experienced in the gay or dating universe. But hey we all have to start somewhere.

Thirdly, I am not going to label myself, gay, Bi-curious or hetero because honesty I have no idea. I've been stressing for way too long to find out what I was, resulting me being even more confuse and unhappy. Now I only want to enjoy the ride of life and stop obsessing about what I am or what I am not.

Finally, I am a super sympatic little guy from Montréal, Québec who loves hiking, scrambling, travelling and meeting new peoples.

If you want to know more about me just let me know but I don't want this post to be longer it already his lol

Good evening all

Hey, welcome to Gayspeak Smile

I thought that Quebec was considered east coast

Welcome Smile

Arkansota Wrote:I thought that Quebec was considered east coast

Err…please, reassure me…
You know that Québec is not in the US, right? Headscratch