Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is life ?
If you dont go for your dreams , then what is your life about?

What is man that Thou art mindful of him?

Some people have no dreams.

Some people dream simple dreams, like to have enough to eat.

Some people dream great dreams, and follow their bliss.

My dreams are simple. I want to create art, to make people happy through simple pleasures like humor, baking, gardening, and to gain wisdom through learning and experience.

Good thread. Welcome to Gayspeak.

To be happy, of course!

That's true budies

Life is a transformer of energy.

What you are suggesting is the transformation of dreams into reality.

Are you sure you want to do that?

Look around you -- what in the world that man has wrought was not once a dream -- and how much is now a living nightmare?

Is gay dating your dream?

Mine is to get the hell out of this country.

My dream is to leave a legacy of educated young people with a social conscience who might go on to change the world for the better.

Other than that...I've achieved everything that I set out to.

I always seem to have a dream I am chasing, it is what keeps me going.

I do have great respect for people who seem to be happy with the life they have. They are not searching for something or trying to achieve anything they are just content with what they have.

I don't expect to impact the world in major ways, I also don't necessarily have goals or "dreams" to be fulfilled, as I seem to focus more on comfort and security than a drive -forward- into some social ideal of success, etc.

I do hope, though, that much like chaos theory and the whole flapping of a butterfly's wings example of it, that the small things I do to help others or lift others spirits, living as an example to others (esp children) what honesty and conscience can do, etc, will spread outward and grow as each act is sent out into the world. I hope, in that way, that I make the world a better place.

^^ Biggest run-on sentence ever.

[Image: 51hkTpCC-NL.jpg]

[Image: 1-15-51.jpg]

[Image: GameOfLife1.png]

Lex