Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News: Woman mistakenly given fries instead of ice cream at McDonalds
Warning: NSFW

If I'd been there even as a customer I'd have tied that bitch's tits in a knot behind her head and carried her out by her feet.

Some people just need to put in cages so we can go see them in zoos

LOL… I've been in that McDonalds.

Hell, one time I was waiting in the checkout line in a Safeway and it turned into an all out brawl. I was never sue exactly HOW it started but I think some guy had put some liquor in his jacket pocket, had been seen by a plain-clothes security guard or something, and the first started running and the second started chasing and the next thing anyone knew, carts were being tipped over, groceries were going everywhere, and angry customers were starting to slug it out right then and there.

I was like WTF???

I just abandoned my groceries, walked out the door and went home. People can be fucking nuts!

It's animals like that bitch that make this a fucked up world.

Her anger was inordinate, but I'm not sure she bears all the blame. I've seen crews at fast food joints collaboratively disrespect customers for a range of apparently baseless reasons. Although her outbursts were over the top, if I were to be able to see the entire exchange, it might make more sense. The all-important first interactions are missing. Is it possible that she simply returned for the correction in the order and was met with disdain or disrespect by not only the server, but the crew. Don't think it doesn't happen.

Her refrain about being disrespected seems to be at the core of the anger. As much as I dislike her rant, if she were indeed snickered at earlier, or met with eye rolls, or other borderline behaviors, then it is more understandable that it pushed her over the line. Of course, it's obvious her real anger is over something else in her life, but respect might indeed be the nature of her frustrations.

And, even though the bitter exchange about debit or credit seems so out of proportion, the habit of McDonald's employees to stop speaking English or any other human language and to slavishly serve the register's demands, not hearing any other requests or words spoken out of sequence, may have contributed to her anger at some robotic request repeated by a possibly contemptuous manager.

I'm never one to accept or excuse violence and anger like this, but I think our perspective is prejudiced here unduly without the context. I've seen conspiracies of disrespect before, and I'm not willing to believe the crew did not provoke the overreaction from a woman already on the edge.

On the other hand, maybe I should just listen to the psychobabble of the activist/pundit following the Ferguson rioting and accept that "black people getting loud does not mean that they are dangerous." She obviously was just venting and didn't understand that the other customer was trying to help. Right.

[MENTION=21866]Hardheaded1[/MENTION] ---- Her behavior blew it all out of perspective. Instead of being able to perceive her as a victim of rude treatment it's only possible to see her a psycho ghetto bitch. Had she taken a gentler approach she could have gotten the sympathy of management and gotten offending employees fired. Nothing a whole shift of employees could have done to her would justify her behavior.

[MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION]

Thinking "justification" is wrong. The lady is not justified in her outburst. She is plainly in the wrong. My observation is that she isn't likely without provocation, and that there is presumably a trigger that should be considered even if the response is not proportional.

Threatening to shoot anyone with a 50 caliber handgun over a delayed order of fast food or subsequent disrespect is never acceptable.

I'm just sorry neither of the other customers had a taser.

Okay [MENTION=21866]Hardheaded1[/MENTION]. I'll let you slide today with that lame explanation... but that's just because today is today...

But I'd have been real glad to have picked her up and tossed he out the door if I'd been there.

I'm taking that bitch with me to Google...

I would like to see them try to explain to her why they are invading our privacy LOL

Virge, you might have a hard time in Good ol' Richmond, VA. I feel like I have to be prepared for this sort of thing when I go out, particularly if there are older teenagers present and feeling the need to prove themselves.

Had I been a bystander in this particular case, I would have withdrawn to a safe distance and called the police. There is no excuse for such a display and the woman should have been arrested for disturbing the peace.

I was given a pile of attitude by the employees, including the manager, at a fast food place and I simply will not patronize that restaurant or any of the chain's locations. Ever.
I bid NO Trump!