Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hooking up or dating?
Hey are u into hooking up or dating? Me I'm more into hooking up because most people in my area are into that and its kinda hard to find a guy who's into dating.

Well,,, if someone wants to have sex with me - they will need to feed me booze and then take me to dinner first...

I prefer a little romance before being poked & snogged. (smile)....
We Have Elvis !!

I have absolutely no use for men at this time.

I wouldn't date or have sex with a man if he paid me ten thousand dollars.

My lowest price is $50K... I'm not a cheap whore. :tongue:

Personally I enjoy both hooking-up AND dating.....of course my husband is a Marine and would kill you if he catches us, but if your game.....
~Beaux

My ideal is to date. Though I've only been on 3 dates my whole life. I seldom do hook-ups, but it does happen. I just don't find much pleasure with random men that I have no emotional connection.... and I'm tragically a hopeless romantic.

Neither, because at this advanced age I am a non-practicing homosexual.

Laysh Wrote:My ideal is to date. Though I've only been on 3 dates my whole life. I seldom do hook-ups, but it does happen. I just don't find much pleasure with random men that I have no emotional connection.... and I'm tragically a hopeless romantic.

So why aren't you dating more then??? Get out there! What are you waiting for?

Not interested in sex with strangers.

Borg69 Wrote:So why aren't you dating more then??? Get out there! What are you waiting for?

I sadly live in a small town where there are only about 3 to 5 gay guys in town and they are all bottoms like me. I also usually fall for the straight boys. :l

I liked dating more, but both can be fun.