Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me today????????????????
I have found myself really short with people and quick to be agitated by the littlest thing...it is sunny and cold here...I am working away on editing two reports and getting a couple of other things out the door before the long weekend...but I'm thinking what the fuck?

Maybe it is because it is Friday the 13th and it is making me anxious?????

What are you doing to relax today?

Got today off. Got a sandwich and went to the park to eat - they say the high today is supposed to be 60F, but it already feels warmer than that. I'm so far into relaxed, I'm nudging into zen territory. Smile

Lex

I'm on a conference call about the way we're to be "scored" at my job and it's putting my blood pressure through the roof.

I'm not staying very calm.....just calm enough not to kill anyone.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Editing and clearing up the week would make me irritable too, Rareboy. CellarDweller has a good point. Sometimes you just have to keep just enough control to get by.

I am frustrated that the rhythms of my days are all wrong due to my roomie's sleeping habits. We all have something. I am getting out of the house for a while.
I bid NO Trump!

I really do have to go home soon. I just blew through a whole bunch of people who haven't solved a problem for our client....but keep telling me that they think the problem has been corrected.

So everyone just got put on notice.

This would be a good night to roll a spliff...haven't done that for about 25 years though...anyone got one to share?

I did feel agitated and anxious today, and sort of like there was some pressure on me... Then I took a shit, and felt better...I'll probably have some drinks later...play some games:p
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I devote myself to favourite business))

^ lol. I should try that but maybe not while we are at a dinner party tonight.

I really shouldn't go. If anyone starts chattering about politics or religion or anything...I'll likely go off like an IED vest.

Rareboy Wrote:^ lol. I should try that but maybe not while we are at a dinner party tonight.

I really shouldn't go. If anyone starts chattering about politics or religion or anything...I'll likely go off like an IED vest.

think about pleasant)))