Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ear Worms
Here it is...again.....

I have had Amy Winehouse stuck in my head now for going on two weeks.....and I DO like the song...but just how many times am I going to play it over and over in my head....arrrggghhhh

So...another earworm thread...and a possible cure for the common earworm...

"Narwhals Narwhals swimming in the ocean" from the Sprint commercial. It's stuck in my head and I can't get it out.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

I think I may hate you come 3 am in the morning.

LOL...sorry RB ^^^

Does anyone else have earworms that make repeat appearances over the years? I think it is fascinating what gets stuck in my brain and then reappears...again and again..as an earworm....

One that comes up alot for me is David Bowie and Pat Methany....it can last for weeks....and then nada for a few years...but it always comes back....

...and the newest edition to my earworm jukebox.....

CarGuy65 Wrote:"Narwhals Narwhals swimming in the ocean" from the Sprint commercial. It's stuck in my head and I can't get it out.

LOL...I have never heard it so I looked it up on YouTube...LOL...yeah..definitely catchy

East, yea ....catchy. I went to my sisters out in the valley a couple weeks ago and she was singing or humming it the whole time I was there. Later that evening I went to dinner with my B/F and he was singing it. He made her a CD where it loops for an hour and I had to listen to it on her car stereo while running errands with her this past Monday. Ugh!!
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

This song, especially the "anger is an energy" and "they put a hot wire to my head" parts, echoes in my brain for days after hearing it.

I like it Ice...never heard it before. It is powerful...let's see if I get an earworm now. I already want to watch it again....so maybe that is a sign LOL

OH...this one...ALOT...I think it has to do with my constant struggle with marriage...this plays in my head constantly and then goes away...and comes back (it's back right now thanks to me bringing it up and Carly Simon being talked about at another board)...been that way since I was a freshman in High School and the first time I heard it...it had quite an impact on me

The weird thing about this one...I will sing the entire song in my head....I usually only do bits and pieces of the earworm songs...

This song by Madonna, from her last CD (MDNA).

It won a Golden Globe, best song from a movie, I always thought it should've been a single, I can see it on Top 40 radio.

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!