Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish busted !!
For those reading this for the first time, you should check the first one to know what is going on.. https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=548882#post548882

so OMG you guys, I confronted him and at first he told me to forget about him and not message him again I pushed the subject until he finally came clean and sent me a couple of his pics....

With all due respect to older gentlemen on this site, I couldn't help but feel super shocked and creeped out at first as well as freaking out but then after I calmed down.. I realized that I can rest because I now have a closure. He wanted to be my lover but knew I wouldn't accept and now he is expecting that I wouldn't pursue our "Friendship"... I myself don't know what to do because I am feeling so many things at the moment but at least I can say, Alas... This mysterious chapter is over! And if I didn't come to you, the awesome community of GS, I wouldn't have been able to pull this off and move on to this esp. [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] you guys are wonderful, thank you so much for all your help! YOU ROCK!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How would he think for a second that you would ever trust him again? SMH

It is interesting that he seemed like an OK person for a while. Had you seen his real pic before you began talking would you have spoken with him for so long?
I bid NO Trump!

I think it's heinous people would do this... I also think it's quite sad and pathetic their self worth is so low they think they have to resort to this kind of trickery to talk to people for attention. Especially since it's false and short lived. There's no way a "relationship" that starts this way could ever last Or become something real.

We know the pics are not him, but is there anything about his life story that was true? Does he really think you would be able to trust him? Is his profile still on the site where you met him?

Yikes That's crazy. Hope that does not steer you from online dating. Sometimes it works Bee

LJay Wrote:It is interesting that he seemed like an OK person for a while. Had you seen his real pic before you began talking would you have spoken with him for so long?

Hell yes! Like I am speaking to all my cool older friends on here... If he was real from the start I would continue to chat with him but not anymore, not after this creepy messed up incident !!

oreosplz93 Wrote:Yikes That's crazy. Hope that does not steer you from online dating. Sometimes it works Bee

Yea I am over that, atleast for now...

Iceblink Wrote:We know the pics are not him, but is there anything about his life story that was true? Does he really think you would be able to trust him? Is his profile still on the site where you met him?

I am over it iceblink, I don't care to hear another word from that asshole again! He got me angry, I have been rethinking everything he told me and confused whenever I see a pic of that model I start thinking of his personality which is messed up

Now when that model flirts with you in a bar someday he's going to be really confused about why you're so stand-offish. ;-)