Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leather
Hey guys!

Advice plzzzz. So my boyfriend has said it would be really hot if I wore a leather harness during sexy times. Which ofc I'll do for him...I just wonder what sort of personality should I have when I wear it? Any tips to make it sexy for him....

I have attached a photo of the harness I ordered...I'm a 100% top btw.

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My advice...keep it real. Find the inner "master" in you...and let it rock. Never force it...if you let it out...it will flow...and come naturally.

Hint: Sometimes less is more.

Have fun!

Does he want you to be passive or aggressive ??? Dominant or submissive?

Ehhh he hasn't said. Tho I don't know how I could be passive if I'm the top...

In that case, put a collar and leash on him while you wear the harness. The roles will flesh themselves out on their own.

There a guide floating around tumblr for safe practicing of bdsm and other kinky things

Domination and submission is about trust on any level so in order to have that...it is important to be authentic and tuned in to your partner....

It is like a dance..they will let you know where they want to go...you just have to pay attention. You need to be able to lead..and to follow..at the same time...

ill be honest - ive never got the leather thing, expect for riding motor bikes ....its no different to me than saying put on this santa clause suit cos I want you big time Smile ..its dress up but not sure why it has to be leather ....guess if I tried it i would get it !!!

Just be you, let yourself go, submission and dominance will flow, only don't over do it

matty7 Wrote:ill be honest - ive never got the leather thing, expect for riding motor bikes ....its no different to me than saying put on this santa clause suit cos I want you big time Smile ..its dress up but not sure why it has to be leather ....guess if I tried it i would get it !!!
That basically makes two of us. There's a lot of stuff "some gay men do" that I don't understand. Or, to put another way, just doesn't do much for me so far as erotic stimulation is concerned. Some of it is, quite the contrary, a total turnoff. But w/e… I'm off topic. Tongue3