Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New one here longhard life
Hi guys,
I'm new to this so please be patient. I'm finally coming to grips with who I am and finally loving myself. I hope you all are understanding in my username. Its been a long hard life and I dont trust easily. Once i'm more familiar with you you'll be amazed at my story. I'm a very passionate, laid back person and think I've finally found what I've been looking for all my life. Hope to make good friends on here.

Welcome to the forum Longhardlife Smile. Good to hear that you are feeling more comfortable with who you are now, it's a great feeling getting to that stage isn't it Smile. I look forward to hearing your story.

Si x

If your long hard life leads you to a happy spot eventually, then it was definitely worth it. Welcome. Smile

Lex

Thanks guys, the journeys not over. I still have a lot of bumps to cover but my life is just now beginning. Its gonna be a wild ride.

Cridders88, I noticed your tired? Why? I'm nosey

Welcome here. We love long and hard.

Thats too funny, just like i commented on the humour page when my boyfriend was wondering how i cooked a dinner I had. I replied I cooked it like i make love slow long and hard.Dog

Welcome to the forum!
After every rainstorm comes a rainbow.

Hello, loghardlife. Welcome to GS!Wavey

Thanks for the welcoming, Im trying to figure this site out still. Iceblink if you see this, Thanks for the welcome, I like your photo album. Its good to know another Cancer1blue11blue11blue1