Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did something stupid - again.
I had sex with one of my ex's friends. I was out with some mates, bumped into him, got talking and...

I don't even know why, I mean obviously the alcohol played a role, but I wasn't THAT drunk. He and my ex have been mates for years and he was really nice and friendly to me from the moment we met when I know some of my ex's other friends looked on me as the "toy boy". But he was just friendly, there was no flirting - I didn't even know he was gay! He was just Mr Bland! He's not unattractive he's just not... memorable. Until now. Now he's the bloke I cried about my ex in front of and then shagged in my kitchen!

And he just disappeared in the middle of the night without a word and I haven't heard anything from him since (which was two days ago) but I have had a voicemail message from my ex asking if it's true I shagged his friend! And I saw another friend of theirs in a cafe today and he gave me such a funny look and didn't speak and I'm suddenly paranoid that the world and his mother knows about what happened!

People should not kiss and tell. All it does is stir the pot. If you ever see the guy again tell him very plainly that his behavior is immature and unacceptable.
I bid NO Trump!

I think it speaks more ill of the friend whom slept with you and then told your ex about it than your involvement with your ex's friend.

You are not in a committed relationship at the moment,, so you are free to shag anyone you wish, including your ex's friends... There's no reason to feel bad or apologize to anyone for doing what other single guys do.
We Have Elvis !!

you don't owe anyone any explanations, you're single and free to mingle.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I did the same thing once, not proud of it, but i dont feel guilty me and my ex broke up, agree that you dont owe an explanation to anybody including your ex which im sure has shagged a few lol i know my ex has since we broke up including to friends of mine lol

Better to do your ex's friends than your friends' exes.

I agree with [MENTION=21075]Borg69[/MENTION] Your ex's friend is a slimeball....

In my mind...some things are just off limits...unless you fit in with the Jerry Springer Crowd....

Fucking your friend's or relative's ex...ewwwwwwwwwwww....off limits.

"Did you have sex with my friend?"
"Yep."
"Why?"
"He started in with it, and I decided 'what the hell'."

There. Done.

Lex

So...this "nice guy" knew you'd been drinking, knew that you were hurting over the break-up...in short, knew that you were a bit vulnerable at the moment...so he had sex with you, walked out without a word and then went around telling people what had happened. Charming...

You don't owe anyone an explanation or apology, including your ex. It happened. It's over. Beating yourself up over it accomplishes nothing. If anyone looks stupid here, it's him...