Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can you tell?
You see some guy you fancy, but yu dont know if hes gay or straight, what would you do?
does any one know a good way of finding out with out making your self look like a fool?

Just ask Wink saves skirtin around the issue ... less likely to be embarrased that way!

lol i suppose, its just having the courage to do it lol

Fightin a lion or savin lives takes courage...whats the worst can happen askin someones sexual preference Wink (granted ya ask nicely)

rub your cock on his face and watch his facial expression very closely.

Australia Wrote:rub your cock on his face and watch his facial expression very closely.

LOL!!! Roflmao Roflmao

Lol, i supose that would work wouldnt it lol, although id rather not do it that way.

To save yourself embarrassment, make sure you put it in such a way that it won't be embarrassing for him... I'd say, if you ventured a little about yourself first, it'll be easier for him to tell you about himself. Is this a boy you're close enough to ? A friend? Or just a mere acquaintance?
You could also ask for his MSN address and just see if in a chat you can broach the subject of sexual preferences and fellowship. You can ask if he has a girlfriend, for starters. If he hasn't, then one of your options might be that he's not interested in girls. He might tell you that he hasn't but would like to have one, or that he has his eye on someone. He might ask if YOU have one, and if your answer is something to the effect that you prefers boys, then it makes it easier for him to say: "WTF!" or "That's nice, so do I." In any case, good luck. Don't take his rejection as a personal affront. It will probably have nothing to do with how he sees your personality.

Australia Wrote:rub your cock on his face and watch his facial expression very closely.

SCREAM !!!!!!!

[Image: pmsl2.gif]

I'm not a good person to ask about this. Perhaps because my gaydar system is so advanced if the government got hold of it we'd all be in some VERY serious trouble indeed...

So i say take albert's good advice. The man knows.

Oh, and you could always try a little bit of harmless flirting, you'll never develop your own gaydar if you don't try somehow...