Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
homophobe gets a$$ kicked
I found this story today
http://www.queerty.com/loser-2-20150804
a man attacked a gay couple in a bodega not knowing that the two were military academy grads. this is one huge reason why I didn't join the military, I'm not risking my life for a country full of bigots.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Oh I do love it when homophobes really believe that all gay men are limp-wristed girly boys.
You just know bigots like that are destined for an arse kicking.

And hopefully that arse kicking will make them a little wiser.

This happened August 2nd.
I went back and look in the military forum I'm pretty active in to be sure it was August 4th that it was posted in there by a guy who said he knows Daniel and Larry Lennox-Choate.

Thomas Calbough, the guy that attacked them has been arrested. Here he is.
[Image: soho.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1]

[VIMEO]79245537[/VIMEO]

I put this film on another thread but it kind of illustrates that not all gays are sissies.
The fight can be physical, but it can also be lots of other things.

The reason why these kind of news make me happy isn't because of the violence showed from both parts, is because show that the average gay man is not this stereotyped feminine guy that can't defend himself and/or his partner, something that more ppl should know.

I have mentioned this before...I beat the shit of the the HS Jock Bully in front of al lhis jock friends....I didn't even get a scratch on me and he was begging for his mommy...

The same week a lesbian at my HS bit the dick of another jock who thought all she needed was a good man...BARF...like him LOL It was rumored she left permanent teeth marks..too bad there were no cell phones to take pics

I also sent a "fag basher" in front of a gay bar on the sidewalk to the hospital in an ambulance...I was lucky I didn't kill him. I had the baseball bat I took from him and could have used it..I used my fists and feet instead....

Oh yeah...I don't come with a warning ..but really folks...Intro to Common Sense....it is a BAD IDEA to go up to anyone and fuck with them because you never know what is gonna happen to you...

Bullies are the weakest of the weak..the are scared little fuckwads...like the Wizard of Oz pulling strings behind the curtain in order to scare and intimidate everyone....

When you call them on their shit..or stand up to them..they crumble...FAST!

East - you bring the term "bitch slapped" to a whole new level lol ... I would have loved to see you make a fool out of that jock in front of his friends -

where does this myth that gay men are actually week come from ? did it start through the tv medium ? .

I know some people here know my past and I , like East would easily put someone out of business if they actually got physical .... im sure were all against violence but I have found certain people need to have there aggressive traits corrected for them to see the light

matty7 Wrote:where does this myth that gay men are actually week come from ? did it start through the tv medium ? .

Ding ding ding!!!

The media always tries to expose the average gay man as feminine and ridiculous just to make fun of him.

andresrey Wrote:Ding ding ding!!!

The media always tries to expose the average gay man as feminine and ridiculous just to make fun of him.

that's actually scary because all these straight macho guys are thinking a gay guy is easy pickings - then a fight starts and they are getting hurt - hospital time is not cheap - , I remember a fight at the only gay nightclub we had for a little while - some straight guys came in and were rude to a group off women - it kicked off and even the bouncers took a pasting - we are diverse just like any society ...when will they learn lol

matty7 Wrote:that's actually scary because all these straight macho guys are thinking a gay guy is easy pickings - then a fight starts and they are getting hurt - hospital time is not cheap - , I remember a fight at the only gay nightclub we had for a little while - some straight guys came in and were rude to a group off women - it kicked off and even the bouncers took a pasting - we are diverse just like any society ...when will they learn lol

That's actually sooo ironic, because most of the gay men have taken martial arts or self-defense classes, having in mind that we know how some people react when they see a gay couple or just a gay man. People needs to stop stereotyping, ugh.