Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some advice, being safe....
I've been with this guy for a few weeks, both been tested and both clear.

Too much information but we've done blowjobs and came in each others mouth, we was about to have sex when he tried to put it in BB. I said no and stopped it. He said its fine.
But for me it still self unsafe even after what we've done. Is this normal....to feel this way.

Im a (bottom) virgin, after what we've done, is it still unsafe to go BB. I do trust him that hes not sleeping around so its nothing to do with trust. Its just something that feels unsafe for me.

It can take up to 3 months after exposure, before you can get an accurate test result, depending on which HIV test you and your partner took. In other words,,, you can get a false negative result from some test if you get tested to early.

In my opinion, the Top should always use a condom, regardless of whether he or you have been tested recently and had negative results.. It's like wearing a car safety belt, once you get used to wearing it, it becomes a routine that will keep you safe.

Please don't take chances,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

you have a much higher risk of being infected with HIV from anal sex, than from oral. HIV is a weak virus, and it doesn't survive the human G.I. tract. so, usually, oral sex can be considered safe without a condom. which doesn't mean you can't catch something else from oral sex. HIV is not the only STD there is.

anal sex doesn't provide much protection against any infections, so the transmission rates are accordingly higher for that.

you really should be reading up on safe sex and STDs from a reliable medical source, rather than asking on an internet forum, you know. it's kind of mandatory reading if you're living in the 21st century.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Yes, it's normal to worry about your health and life. My ex and me, we used condoms even after being years in relationships.

Mark88 Wrote:we've done blowjobs and came in each others mouth

[Image: tumblr_m97fvxTpN61rqbbch.gif]