Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking Advice
Hi everyone.

I'm hoping I can get some advice on this subject. My sex life is in a very strange and nonsatisfactory state in my relationship. I am 7 months engaged, and lately I've found myself very bored with my partner. He is very touchy, so it is very hard to be intimate even on a touching basis. He is a top and I'm the bottom/ versatile , which constitutes to part of my problem, because he refuses. But during our intimacy, I'm pretty much the one who finishes myself, and that has been part of the boring and monotonous act. I'm wondering if there are people in a similar situation, or have been in one. What are you doing, or how have you handled this situation. It's really frustrating, but I love him so very much and I hate to be this way.

Thanks for any help

Talk to him about it. Tell him you want to try something new.

Hon look i'm not enjoying sex as much as I used to. Do you think we can mix it up a bit.

Or words to that effect. just make sure to avoid assigning blame, if you prick his ego he's going to get defensive.

We have talked about it before. He gets very defensive at first, and then "comes around". But there really hasn't been a change. Thanks for the replies