Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna be clean.. Down south
Ummm ... Idk how to say this cuz its just embarrassing to talk about but fuck it! I'm a virgin and I want to experience anal sex, I tried to look up how to clean the anus and tried some of the methods on there which were squirting water from a water bottle or a hose in there then pushing the water out until it is crystal clean, idk it didn't work.. I was too tight to make it work?? Any advice on that please???!!!

You could try defecating before cleaning then there wouldn't be so much to clean out.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

your anus is never gonna be crystal clean, no matter what you do. guys who want anal sex are aware of that. accidents can happen, even to the best-prepared. there's nothing embarrassing or shameful about it. you just have to educate yourself on the subject and know how to handle yourself under the circumstances. you're an adult (hopefully), not a baby.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Buy some lube and http://www.amazon.com/Cleanstream-AB904-...enema+bulb

Or you can just visit the local pharmacy, get the same thing and avoid the shipping charges
I bid NO Trump!

TC doesn't need to get that exact model or order it offline. The idea was for him to buy an enema.