Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Describe your mind through a music video
Yes this is a copied thread but i thought it was a fantastic idea but t was closed so i thought id start a new version of it !

Mine is this,

Great thread topic!

This.....

...and This......

Interesting thread. Just wanted to say that my whole life, I've created music videos in my own head when I listen to songs I like. They usually consist of wild, unrealistic choreography and color/light/image representations of the music notes/sounds. I'll see about finding one that can match that.
I know this is off topic a bit, but one time at a concert I took a couple of hits off a joint from a stranger sitting in front of me (I know, not smart) and it was laced (with something, I've always assumed it was acid). I had the coolest drug-induced experience ever though! I could literally SEE the music- every individual note being played had a physical/image representation. I think that's called synesthesia?

My range of emotions..

^^^^
My normal state of mind..

^^^^^
In positive thinking. ..

^^^^^^
On egde... anxious. .

^^^^^
What's wrong with is fu€king world?

^^^^^^^
I'm tough .. I can handle this !!

^^^
I feel so fragile. ..

^^^^
Fu€k this $hit!!!

^^^^
I feel Fat...

[MENTION=21610]johnny196775[/MENTION];591272

Wow!
Just..
Wow...

i never thought of it in terms of music videos (or any other video material, for that matter). music describes my mind very well, several different pieces (my mind is always in music, and living through it). because it's nonspecific and impalpable, like my mind is. i can't pinpoint it down to any single cohesive notion/idea/concept/whole.

but i went through the music videos i have, just for the fun of it, and this one resonates, in part, at least:

that's the best i can do.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

LOVE the visuals in these videos.

Jettalove Wrote:Interesting thread. Just wanted to say that my whole life, I've created music videos in my own head when I listen to songs I like. They usually consist of wild, unrealistic choreography and color/light/image representations of the music notes/sounds. I'll see about finding one that can match that.
I know this is off topic a bit, but one time at a concert I took a couple of hits off a joint from a stranger sitting in front of me (I know, not smart) and it was laced (with something, I've always assumed it was acid). I had the coolest drug-induced experience ever though! I could literally SEE the music- every individual note being played had a physical/image representation. I think that's called synesthesia?

Interesting to hear !! I love music, i love simplified songs too and remixes, im the type who likes the song but no clue of the name haha