Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Aaron Alexis (the navy yard shooter) Gay?
For those of you who remember the DC Navy Yard shooting tragedy I have a question to both test your gaydar and also whether or not you think he was really being followed and harassed with psychotronic weapons as he claimed or if he was just mentally ill.

I posted a video on Youtube titled "Navy Yard Shooting New Information" which discusses the science behind his claim and would appreciate comments.

In case any of you are not aware of this there are real world devices being sold on internet that can be used to cause psychological abnormalities simply by broadcasting a signal in the near vicinity of a targeted person.

"real world devices being sold on internet that can be used to cause psychological abnormalities simply by broadcasting a signal in the near vicinity of a targeted person."

Oh, yeah? Please elaborate.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:"real world devices being sold on internet that can be used to cause psychological abnormalities simply by broadcasting a signal in the near vicinity of a targeted person."

He's talking about top forty radio LJay...

It's a fairly safe bet that if it is not NPR I am not listening to it.

About 90 seconds of top forty bablle and I am indeed ready for the rubber room.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:"real world devices being sold on internet that can be used to cause psychological abnormalities simply by broadcasting a signal in the near vicinity of a targeted person."

As discussed in the video

zephyrtechnologydotcom sells such a device

The existence of such devices was never discussed by the media or the FBI subsequent to the navy yard shooting. Alexis was deemed to be delusional for
believing such a device was being used against him.

There has been research performed by the NIH and other reputable organizations that suggest that ELF radiation is indeed harmful and can produce negative effects in mammals...research on specific cognitive effects is more difficult to find but its out there.

Do you think Alexis was gay?

I posted a response to this but it is currently held up in moderation

paradoxpdigm Wrote:I posted a response to this but it is currently held up in moderation

Will try again:

If you google the terms: zephyrtechnology, elf, generator

You can find a site which sells such a device

The existence of such devices was never discussed by the media or the FBI subsequent to the navy yard shooting. Alexis was deemed to be delusional for believing such a device was being used against him.

There has been research performed by the NIH and other reputable organizations that suggest that ELF radiation is indeed harmful and can produce negative effects in mammals...research on specific cognitive effects is more difficult to find but its out there.

Do you think Alexis was gay?

paradoxpdigm Wrote:I posted a response to this but it is currently held up in moderation

Hmmm, tried to post again with absolutely nothing special in the post (ie weblink) and again held up in moderation...not sure what is causing this.

paradoxpdigm Wrote:Hmmm, tried to post again with absolutely nothing special in the post (ie weblink) and again held up in moderation...not sure what is causing this.

Perhaps a moderator here can comment on why the posts are being held up?

[MENTION=23165]paradoxpdigm[/MENTION], don't worry about the moderation. It goes away after 50 posts. Until then it is random. Nothing wrong with you, just a troll prevention device.
I bid NO Trump!