Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What made you smile today?
I saw an ad, saying: "Medusa Hair Growing Shampoo" lol

My furnace maintenance guy He's a pleasant young guy that helped to install the furnace two years back and was great at getting it adjusted. He did the seasonal upkeep and we ended up just talking about nothing in particular in the late afternoon. Simple pleasures.
I bid NO Trump!

My delicious cup of morning coffee, YUM ^_^. Happy

Seeing my little dog for the first time this week. My ex brought her into work today to see me. She is now sleeping in her cozy little bed in the office.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

CarGuy65 Wrote:Seeing my little dog for the first time this week. My ex brought her into work today to see me. She is now sleeping in her cozy little bed in the office.
Thought a solid, no nonsense guy like you would have won the custody battle?..

What happened?

Anocxu Wrote:Thought a solid, no nonsense guy like you would have won the custody battle?..

What happened?

Well.... when my ex and I divorced a few years back I couldn't take the dog with me to the place I was moving into. I think I have mentioned that my ex wife and I still work together 5 days a week and it was an amicable divorce. She knows my boyfriend and likes him. I know weird right? Now that I live with my boyfriend and his mother (again weird right?) in a rented house, The landlord (boyfriends sister) does not allow pets. Sooo.....My ex has custody of my little dog Shelby. I enjoy seeing her cute little face (ummm... the dog) and it cheers me up!
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

CarGuy65 Wrote:Well.... when my ex and I divorced a few years back I couldn't take the dog with me to the place I was moving into. I think I have mentioned that my ex wife and I still work together 5 days a week and it was an amicable divorce. She knows my boyfriend and likes him. I know weird right? Now that I live with my boyfriend and his mother (again weird right?) in a rented house, The landlord (boyfriends sister) does not allow pets. Sooo.....My ex has custody of my little dog Shelby. I enjoy seeing her cute little face (ummm... the dog) and it cheers me up!
Oh wow..
Now that's impressive. .
You keep everyone past present and future close and in your life..
In a way your dog is a highlight in all your relationships. .

Now that's really neat..

going home from work
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Long as hell day, and just my luck I get one last call and it's one where I satisfy the caller completely and we even have a pleasant little exchange. Logged out with a smile on my face

CLOUD ANNOUNCED FOR SMASH
I don't own either system the game is on but:
CLOUD ANNOUNCED FOR SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!