Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camel toe in skinny jeans :(
Okai i know this is a weird thread, but why make any tabo Tongue

So my problem is that i wear skinny jeans ALL THE TIME and i love it, i hate lose pants :/ but i have short legs, and a long upper body so i have to get the jeans a bit longer up than most other people, and then my problem is, i get a camel toe xD you know with one thing in one side and the other in the other side of the sewing... so i just wanted to ask, if any of you guys have/had the same problem? and any advice to get rid of the camel toe? Big Grin

There's no way to hide your junk when wearing tight fitting pants. The best thing you can do is accentuate what you have by putting it (the balls & bat) all on one side and proudly flaunt what you got!!!!

Respectfully,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

things have to go somewhere lol - only thing you can do is tuck it up under the waist band of your boxers instead of letting it hang to which ever side you go

Sweetie, if you got it FLAUNT IT! Rofl

Seriously tho, that WILL happen if you keep using skinny jeans. My best advice is for you to find non-loose underwear and using that to get that junk under control!

That's what I do anyway, not that I use skinny jeans, but carefully placing my penis saves me a whole lot of trouble when I'm on the train full of hot guys in close proximity cause you know....boners happen :eek:
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I don' mean to be a wet blanket but...................

http://news.yahoo.com/doctors-warn-again...NlYwNzcg--

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/2...-revealed/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I dont really like to ¨flaunt¨ xD not really seeking that kind of attention Wink

I dont wear lose underwear :/

I know, i've seen that too, but i dont squad (too lazy for that) and my pants are with elastic Wink

MickTheMousie Wrote:I dont really like to ¨flaunt¨ xD not really seeking that kind of attention Wink

I dont wear lose underwear :/

I know, i've seen that too, but i dont squad (too lazy for that) and my pants are with elastic Wink

You're more likely to lose your underwear if is it loose!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yea i've tried those, and i hate them xD they are nearly worse than loose pants xD
Haha yea i'm sure Wink

Tried scissors?
I bid NO Trump!

Alto Wrote:I have spray-on skinny

Pardon my ignorance, but.....is this like....a can of denim-colored paint or something and you spray it on you to give the impression of clothing? :biggrin:
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]