Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awkward Dating Question
How soon after a first date do you consider acceptable to either have sex with someone, whether that mean a blowjob, hand job, or full on anal..? I wonder bc I am an awkward uhcough (virgin) except for a couple of mutual blowjobs that I shared with a random guy..?

i remember discussing virginity here in this forum and most of them would agree that boys lose their virginity the first time that they ejaculate ..

I personally don't subscribe to the virginity lost via first ejaculation thing. Just sayin'.

That said....

This is really a personal preference for you to decide on your own. In MY experience? You fuck them on a first date, chances are unless the sex is spectacular? Most (not all, but most) aren't going to take the time to get to know you further. For me, when I was dating, that worked great.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I personally don't subscribe to the virginity lost via first ejaculation thing. Just sayin'.

That said....

This is really a personal preference for you to decide on your own. In MY experience? You fuck them on a first date, chances are unless the sex is spectacular? Most (not all, but most) aren't going to take the time to get to know you further. For me, when I was dating, that worked great.
Hey Twist, I tend to agree with ya on the virginity thing, I mean seriously, how can one be expected to not ejaculate, either naturally w puberty, or jacking off..? I mean those who see it the other way, I still respect their opinion and all, but I personally disagree...

Alright, but what if your date doesn't want to have sex on first date..?

When you feel comfortable enough to do so. Don't be in a rush just to please the other person.

Okay, you have a good point. I just need to figure this whole thing out tbh... Never rly had a "date" persay, even more so haven't came "out" yet either...

I have personally never dated someone that didn't want to have sex (in one way or another) on a first date. This worked for me, because I was never interested in anything but the fun and sex back then.

If they don't want to have sex on the first date, then you won't have sex. I'm not sure where the issue is here? They want to take their time, presumably to get to know you, yeah?

Or, are you really just interested in the hook-up part of things? If so, that's ok. But if that's the case and you've found someone that is looking for something MORE than that? You should really let them know.

*Eyes Twist*

Mine

(Has absolutely no bearing on this thread but needed said all the same..just cause I can)

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I have personally never dated someone that didn't want to have sex (in one way or another) on a first date. This worked for me, because I was never interested in anything but the fun and sex back then.

If they don't want to have sex on the first date, then you won't have sex. I'm not sure where the issue is here? They want to take their time, presumably to get to know you, yeah?

Or, are you really just interested in the hook-up part of things? If so, that's ok. But if that's the case and you've found someone that is looking for something MORE than that? You should really let them know.
The problem at this point is that I haven't yet met someone to share my first experience with... Yeah am thinking that is how I want things tbh.
TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I have personally never dated someone that didn't want to have sex (in one way or another) on a first date. This worked for me, because I was never interested in anything but the fun and sex back then.

Gideon Wrote:*Eyes Twist*

Mine

(Has absolutely no bearing on this thread but needed said all the same..just cause I can)
What now Gideon?