Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meet me people...
hi, my name is Manuel but please, call me Mann, Manny, Mannu or just M; I live in Nuevo Leon, Mexico and I am half latino (father) and half hispanic (mother).
I join here because I want to have gay-lesbian friends with who talk about stuff than my friends do not know how or do not want to talk about like flirting, sex, relationships, broke ups, etc (my friends are such as saints!!!).

Me:
I am a little bit crazy and definately a party animal; very social and happy when not stress around me. If I am stressed I become in a kind of neurotic and very low patience guy and if someone bother me in that state, does not end good, often with spread venom on his-her reputation.
I do not describe myself as the typical gay stereotype but I can be very girlish sometimes.

My friends:
We are a team, Maru "the blond queen", Tolu "the happy fat guy", Gore "the hapiest girl on earth", Carlos "the life is shit guy", Zurdo "the king", Kari "the bitch" and finally me "Gossip Gay". We work together and team up in school every time we can, help others in exams and stuff like that; I love each one of the team and I do not know how my life would be without them.

My family:
There is a lot of members of my family but the most important are my mom (very conservative and extremely aggressive, someone to be afraid of); three aunts (Live in our house because they still single and have no money to move to another house) and my cousin Catya (she does not know I am gay but I think she will understand; live in our house because is closer to her school). Could say they are cool.

My "childs":
I have ten childs:
Asher (male ball python)
Ashley (femame ball python)
Britney (Female reticulated python)
Houdini (Unsexed red ear turtle)
Rugo (Female desert tortoise)
Ruby (Female rosehair tarantula)
Tambor (Male blonde tarantula)
Kitten (Male green iguana)
Balto (Male green iguana)
Snoopy (Unsexed tokay gecko)

Relationships:

Marcos: My first boyfriend; was the first guy who I kiss and the first guy who I slept with. We broke up at two weeks because he was jealous of my best friend. He was 17, I was 14

Taylor: I meet him at New Mexico; I only see him a couple of days, we had sex but due the locations, we broke up. He was 16, I was 15

Oliver: an asshole but very special guy to me because I date him like 6 months; we had sex almost every chance we had and when not, we go out; he help me to come out to my friends (he come out to his friends too) but when I was redy to come out with my family he back up because he was affraid of his parents reaction. We broke up because of that, back together like two weeks later and then he insult me to impress another guy; I will never forgive him for that. He was 24, I was 15.

Impossible loves:

Dani: A guy who always look at me in the high school but he is kind of creepy, good looking, but creepy. I could date him but his friends are such as freaks that I do not want to mix with them, the freak fact coult be contagious.

Brandon: One single word: straight.

Future plans and career:
Even being young, my life is planned and all my plans are over weels; first I want to become in an english teacher of kinder garden (as job of the morning) and second and being my biggest dream, I want to become in a reptile breeder and work surrounded by snakes, lizards, tarantulas, venomous animals, crocodiles, centipedes and all the coldblooded animals that I love.

To get that dreams I have being working hard learning english (basic only) and working with some coldblooded animals; my venomous training start in november, I am very excited!!!.

Free time:
When I am free I spend it watching movies, series and other programs, reading, investigatins about animals in the net, going out with friends and chatting with them as well.

Other stuff:
My favorite gay film is Latter days
My favorite comedy film is Legally blonde
My favorite horror film is Resident Evil 2: Apocalypse
My favorite series of all is Gosspi Girl (thats what my nickname)
The other series that sometimes I see are Supernatural, Pushing daisies, South of nowhere, ER, Fringe, The old adventures of old Christine, FRIENDS, The eleventh hour, Third watch, Queer as folk, Dantes Cove, etc,
The adult cartoons that I like are South Park, Drawn Together and Total Drama Island.
My favorite artist are Britney Spears and Lady GaGa
Once I had a crush on Ellen DeGeneres
I love Ellen DeGeneres show
The only kid cartoon that I like is The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
I like make lists.

I write everything that I could thing you should know about me so I hope you find me interesting... hope I can find friends here.

srry If I write the bible, I have nothing else to do right now.

Wow that's a clear posting :biggrin:

Welcome :redface:

No questions left unanswered, have fun here, you will have :biggrin:

Welcome, M. I hope you enjoy it here. Confusedmile:

Hay man Welcome to the GS and good luck man!

Peace ,||,,

lolz (I barely ever say peace now a days)

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi M.

Great to meet you. Love making lists too but usually shpping lists, LOL.

Just please dont tell me about the feeding habits of your pets... I am a rat lover Cry

Enjoy your time here and hope you are able to find some conversations and answers, etc.[/COLOR]

Lighshade: Thanks, I like left things very clear, specially about something so important as me.

marshlander: I will

Sir King: Thanks

fjp999: I love make shopping lists too, is really fun, specially when you got a platino but that is just not my case (cry in silence). do not worry about the feeding habits of my pets, all the mice, rats and other roedents that I use to feed are frozen and reheated by me, I do not belive in live feeding, its cruel to the roedents. I have kill no lifeform to feed my snakes.

Glad to hear it qp!