Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Squirting
Have any of you dudes tried this? Apparently it's the new shit in male sexuality, and yes, males are capable of this as well.

It's NOT pee. It's NOT precum. It's merely a clear, odorless fluid of prostatic origin that gets secreted by the prostate gland when sexually aroused.

The steps are really simple!

Step 1) Get an erection
Step 2) Put lube/spit on the palm of your hand
Step 3) Rub the top center of your dick head in a circular motion (slightly above the urethra)
Step 4) You will start to feel a sensation gradually building up
Step 5) The sensation is getting super intense, but keep going--don't stop! PUSH THROUGH IT!
Step 6) If done correctly and efficiently, you will squirt a large amount of clear liquid that seemingly cum in quick spurts.
Step 7) Rinse n' repeat. Enjoy it!

Tips:
- Remember to urinate prior to trying this, to ensure that you're NOT squirting pee.
- It's easier to do this after you had an ejaculation, as the penile glans is more sensitive to the touch
- At times the sensations can be too intense, heck--almost unbearable. But try to push through it with sheer force.
- A lot of males describe the feeling as extremely pleasurable, especially during the build up. So make sure you're enjoying the new sensations that you never knew you had.

For a visual guide on how to do this, go look up "Japanese Male Squirting videos" on google. Why yes indeed, it was the Japanese who were the first to discover this years ago. Props to them!

Who knew what the male body was capable of until now!

So that's what it is....

I think I did this by accident as a teenager.

It's basically just cumming after you've ran out of sperm.
And it's called "ejaculating seminal fluid" not "squirting".

TigerLover Wrote:I think I did this by accident as a teenager.

I'm sorry if this seems inappropriate, but the visuals this statement gave me made me laugh a little too hard.

something like 'It was an accident, my hand fell down my pants and next thing I know......" Smile LOL

TigerLover Wrote:I think I did this by accident as a teenager.

It's basically just cumming after you've ran out of sperm.
And it's called "ejaculating seminal fluid" not "squirting".

Have you ever seen videos of "male squirting"? It's a completely different phenomenon from traditional ejaculation.

The fluid (according to sources) seems to be a mixture of prostatic fluid and something else, but it isn't pee or precum. Again, look up Japanese male squirting videos. You'll see what I mean. And yes, they do in fact call it "Male Squirting".

deephiance Wrote:I'm sorry if this seems inappropriate, but the visuals this statement gave me made me laugh a little too hard.

something like 'It was an accident, my hand fell down my pants and next thing I know......" Smile LOL

Hey, it happens all the time. Haven't you seen those spycam videos of guys on the bus or subway? They are just sitting there when suddenly a boner happens in his sweatpants.
He absentmindedly adjusts it with his hand and next thing you know, he's squirting seminal fluid everywhere.

MisterLonely Wrote:Have you ever seen videos of "male squirting"? It's a completely different phenomenon from traditional ejaculation.

The fluid (according to sources) seems to be a mixture of prostatic fluid and something else, but it isn't pee or precum. Again, look up Japanese male squirting videos. You'll see what I mean. And yes, they do in fact call it "Male Squirting".

Share a link with us, Mr. L.

https://xhamster.com/movies/3856490/huge...e_end.html

Hmmmm interesting. Go to the last minute or so

Any uncensored (Blurred) vids out there?

Can't say I'm an expert but I have a feeling that guy is pissing all over himself.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!