Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was this probably the scariest medical test there is for a male?
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]This morning I had to go for a cystoscopy procedure. For those not in the know it’s basically an instrument pushed up your penis, and it’s no man’s idea of a good time, unless you’re totally into the most fetish things out.

I got undressed and into a surgical gown. Then I was asked to walk into a room where I had to lay on a bed. A few minutes wait and entered a wizened nurse. Without a word of comfort she pulled back my foreskin and started to insert the tube down my penis. No-one offered or even advised me that I should have been given a local anaesthetic or anything that could have deadened the savage pain that was about to hit me like a flame out of hell. The tube was quarter way down when I began to lose consciousness, I yelled get it out of me, she looked at me and said, "I can’t understand what’s wrong all the males this morning have had the test stopped." And I can’t have a piddle, it’s like passing pure flames... [/COLOR][/SIZE]

You sure that was a nurse? :eek:

Sounds dreadful. Hope you feel better soon.

Hi Marshlander, I was knocked about really badly, I'm sure I walked into an Halloween nightmare...? :eek:

cant say i was set back by it but a prostate biopsy has to be treated with respect. plus your cum is red for a couple of weeks.

That sounds positively awful. I have had several endoscopic procedures in the last 10 years, all done under general, I don't understand why your endoscopy was done with any anaesethitic as that one would be the most uncomfortable proceedure to have without anaesthetic, not to mention the days after recovering from the trauma the endoscopy causes on the urethra.

Talk to your GP about what happened and find out if that is normal, I'm thinking it isn't normal.

Nobody is going to shove a camera up my bum or down my throat without knocking me out, nor will I ever let them shove one up my cock without being unconscious.

i knew i shouldnt have read this thread - im sat crossed legged now...ive only ever had the camera down my throat n i thought that was bad enough ... u have my sympathy m8

Rabies.
They cut your head off and examine your brain.Wink

Oh..wait...is that only for animals?:confused:

Either way, the only way they can diagnose it is through it's symptoms. As, to my knowledge, it is undetectable apart from its damage on the brain (and possibly nerves?). Neither of which can be examined while alive without causing damage.

Perhaps i am wrong though.
And no, it isn't a male exclusive, but men do get it.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

But your one is definitely horrific sounding Almac!:eek::frownSadLiterally!:tongue: Sorry.:redfaceSmile
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

That sounds terrible, sorry for that!!

Thanks for all your comments, it was just plain awful experience...! Thank god I did not live in an era when they tied you down and carried on regardless of the pain inflicted.... :eek: