Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote
Tomorrow we have the european elections, now some people may think "who cares" some may say " I'm not voting in protest of the exspenses scandal" but I say "if you don't vote you may aswell go live in North Korea".
I've heard lots of people saying they won't vote and all i can say is if the BNP get in at least I know I did my best to stop them by voting against them. I won't say who I'm Voting for as I don't think this issue should be about individual political opinions but about undertaking your right to vote.
Do the right thing and vote Tomorrow because if you don't there's a good chance our voice in europe could become extreem right wing.

i am i am going to vote for laber.

Good call, fudger and one I wholeheartedly endorse. Do it, people, you know it makes sense!

[COLOR="Purple"]hehehe, I get to say "I dont care" :tongue:
But wish you all the best in results Wink [/COLOR]

i was voting alredy. me

I don't vote because to vote your name needs to be on the electron role, which is the 1st place people look to track someone down as the information is open to anyone.

Even so I wouldn't vote because their is no one I like, or can agree with.

So, John Connor, we'll see you on the streets come the revolution?

marshlander Wrote:So, John Connor, we'll see you on the streets come the revolution?

I just don't like the idea of people being able to pin point me easily.

I'm super paranoid about that, well not paranoid I just hate the idea of it.
Quite frankly when facial recognition enters CCTV cameras I'm outa here Roflmao, it should be banned its just as bad as cameras tracking your car.

Its sickening and shouldn't ever have been invented.

Then it's even more important that you use your right to vote out a government that seems to wants to continue in the direction of Big brother watching.
I have to admit that after living in spain for two years I've been back here for 2 months and I'm shocked at the amount of natural freedom that has been taken away from people in the UK recently, all under the fear of Terrorism. I mean christ we lived with the IRA for decades but all we did was get on with our lives whilst sticking two fingers up at them. just because I've written the word terrorism and IRA there is probably some government man in a little office reading this thread right now. (if you are, hello and welcome to the forum)Astrosmiley2

which part doesn't support cctv?
all of them support cctv, because people are used to them now. which is always what happens.

I dont doubt someone is reading it, considering their was a shadow company logging all data passed through our country, looking for anything from politics from sale of illegal traffic.
That doesn't worry me as such as I can get around that easily.

And I can get around not having my name on the electrol role, by not voting I don't vote I don't care to vote and I wont vote in the future.
I don't trust anyone in the government, I never did and never will they've all screwed up our country in some ways and they've all helped it even if it was just a smile.

We don't know whats going on in the house of parlament, unless its things like "omg we're low on bog roll, quick mass produce more"

And considering the amount we're paying to be in the EU its a complete joke, we're signed up for networking with other countries!!
Be this through sharing secrets to opening borders, and for this we're paying what was it 50mill a day?

Independence party is against this but then again we don't want to be a independent country doing this will kill our economy.
So we're paying a fortune for something we shouldn't need, but do need.