Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone,

Where do I start? (Who said "At the beginning"???). Ok... I'm a gay male, 36 years old and have a (coughs) partner.

Im a webhost, auction site owner, internet radio station owner and deep down caring person! I try to keep as busy as I can, as I never seem to sleep apart from the odd 1hour nap.

Came here to make friends with others, and to basically share life with. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can here...

Hello, cybermalemk, and welcome. Why choke over having a partner?

Greetings to the land of concrete cows Wink

Hi,

Welcome to forums. :biggrin:

Heheh... please excuse the cough when mentioning the partner. I was using a talk-type system at the time! lol. Marshlander... concrete cows definately, but dont forget the roundabouts Wink rofl. Nice to meet you both.

cybermalemk Wrote:Heheh... please excuse the cough when mentioning the partner. I was using a talk-type system at the time! lol. Marshlander... concrete cows definately, but dont forget the roundabouts Wink rofl. Nice to meet you both.

lol, not very accurate then lol.

I understand, i used voice recognition in the past but think it has some way to go before it is fully accurate.

Wink

Welcoming you!

[COLOR="Purple"]Nice to meet you there cybermalemk Wavey

Someone wanna explain the concrete cow thing?[/COLOR]

Waveycybermalemk welcome

Why can't I just cut and paste a picture?!!

The Concrete Cows in Milton Keynes, are a work of sculpture, created in 1978 by Canadian-born artist, Liz Leyh. There are three cows and three calves, approximately half life size.

The Cows are constructed from scrap skinned with fibre glass reinforced concrete donated by a local builder.

Thanks marsh, sounds like a project they did on Wall Street... but those were bulls... ya know? Bull market!