Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London attack
A van has struck pedestrians on London Bridge in central London leaving a number of casualties, including fatalities. Police have declared a "terrorist incident" there and at nearby Borough Market amid reports of stabbings.

BBC News

I heard about this earlier today. Its scary to think about all of things going on in the world these days... Its not a nice path to be on at all.

“I wish that was possible. But every time I've seen the world change, it's always been for the worse.”—— V for Vendetta
生年不满百,
常怀千岁忧。
昼短苦夜长,
何不秉烛游。

Six killed, 48 taken to hospital. the three attackers shot dead.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Awful.
*sigh*
At least the response was quick and the terrorists ill equipped. Things could of been a lot worse.

A day or two of mourning makes sense, but we need to show how insignificant the kind of people who commit and support such attacks are, by getting on with our lives and resisting their attempts to change us.
Solidarity has been, and must continue to be our strength.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Awful.
*sigh*
At least the response was quick and the terrorists ill equipped. Things could of been a lot worse.

A day or two of mourning makes sense, but we need to show how insignificant the kind of people who commit and support such attacks are, by getting on with our lives and resisting their attempts to change us.
Solidarity has been, and must continue to be our strength.

Solidarity is not a strength that will deter attacks like these. Standing together and saying "we condemn these attacks" are just empty words to those involved in terror plots.

Men like those shot in this incident are indoctrinated into extremist ideologies, they're taught to have no moral compass and that what they're doing is the only right thing.

They have already changed the way the rest of the world thinks, thoughts now need to be adapted into actions to combat the terrorists and their organisations on a larger scale.

I've just heard on the British news that some young Muslims have described those three terrorists shot last night as "the dogs of Hell" and the commentator then added "that's what the Prophet calls them" That's a bit of an insult to dogs isn't it?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Three Terrorist attacks in Britain over the last 3 months. Over 30 dead. The British people will stand together in a show of solidarity.
An eye for an eye

I had a post on my Facebook page saying some 140 Kenyans were just massacred in a school. Has anyone heard that story? It doesn't take away from the horror of the recent attack in London, but it just shows that there should be a much more widespread respect for human life around this world.
And I am sorry for all those who lost a parent, a child, a friend, a colleague in recent attacks, wherever they have taken place.

It's terrible, and tiring to have to constantly mourn and wish condolences for the lost and their families. Far too common these days. A youtuber I watch has said "when the terrorists lose ground and feel cornered, they step up their acts of domestic terrorism." In light of Raqqa being under siege by anti-Isis fighters, there seems to be some credence to that statement.