Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am SOOOO embarrased!!!
OH :eek:

MY :eek:

GOD :eek:

I went home this weekend (as I do most weekends) and took some washing with me, especially my bedding as my work accomodation doesn't have a tumble drier or a washing line so drying stuff is a challenge.

When I got home my mum very kindly took my washing to do, nice mummy Xyxthumbs

I have just returned to work accomodation and unpacked my washing to find..........

......my vibrator at the bottom of the bag :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I must have left it in the pillow case and forgotten about it. I don't know wether it went through the washing machine or not but it still works Xyxthumbs

I text my mum to say I was back ok and added 'erm, sorry about the 'extra' bit in my washing Blush, lets never speak of it again!!!' She replied with 'thats ok-thats life'!! THIS IS MY MUM THE ULTRA CONSERVATIVE BIG KNICKERS IF ME AND MY BROTHER DIDN'T EXIST WOULD PUT MONEY ON HER NEVER HAVING HAD SEX MOTHER and that is the honest truth, not rose tinted child spectacles, my mother never did wild youth, she did teacher training college and home every weekend and the first thing she said when she found out i'd lost my virginity was 'I'm very disappointed in you'. (Needless to say I haven't come out to her yet!)

I AM SOOOO EMBARRASED:redface:

On the plus side it has given WLM something to have a good laugh about!

LOL, now thats a true cringe moment!! Big Grin

BiPenny Wrote:OH :eek:

MY :eek:

GOD :eek:

I went home this weekend (as I do most weekends) and took some washing with me, especially my bedding as my work accomodation doesn't have a tumble drier or a washing line so drying stuff is a challenge.

When I got home my mum very kindly took my washing to do, nice mummy Xyxthumbs

I have just returned to work accomodation and unpacked my washing to find..........

......my vibrator at the bottom of the bag :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I must have left it in the pillow case and forgotten about it. I don't know wether it went through the washing machine or not but it still works Xyxthumbs

I text my mum to say I was back ok and added 'erm, sorry about the 'extra' bit in my washing Blush, lets never speak of it again!!!' She replied with 'thats ok-thats life'!! THIS IS MY MUM THE ULTRA CONSERVATIVE BIG KNICKERS IF ME AND MY BROTHER DIDN'T EXIST WOULD PUT MONEY ON HER NEVER HAVING HAD SEX MOTHER and that is the honest truth, not rose tinted child spectacles, my mother never did wild youth, she did teacher training college and home every weekend and the first thing she said when she found out i'd lost my virginity was 'I'm very disappointed in you'. (Needless to say I haven't come out to her yet!)

I AM SOOOO EMBARRASED:redface:

On the plus side it has given WLM something to have a good laugh about!

Better that than having to announce an unwanted pregnancy, no?

WOW Penny!! My heart goes out to you.
After I started my relationship I went out the lunch with my mom.
We were talking about how things were going between my bf and me and she gave me some unsolicited advice. " If you have sex that "way" make sure to use a condom." I could have crawled underneath the table and not emerged for a lifetime.
I am passed it but I'll never forget it and now it's seems kind of funny.
You'll reach that point with your "incident" as well.
:redface:

CurtCB Wrote:WOW Penny!! My heart goes out to you.
After I started my relationship I went out the lunch with my mom.
We were talking about how things were going between my bf and me and she gave me some unsolicited advice. " If you have sex that "way" make sure to use a condom." I could have crawled underneath the table and not emerged for a lifetime.
I am passed it but I'll never forget it and now it's seems kind of funny.
You'll reach that point with your "incident" as well.
:redface:
My mum used similar advice to me, a few years ago now when I first revealed my relationship with Marsh... Of course, although unsollicited, it felt normal for her to want to preserve my integrity and health after what had happened to my brother and I realised that it was only proof that she cared about my well-being. Wonder if she ever got to tell my other brothers stuff like that, though?

Could be a LOT worse, hon.

My Dad once walked in on me giving a guy head. In one fell swoop that was coming out and oh, i'm sexually active...

We never speak of it, but tis all good now.

These things happen, and with time we get over them and they become truly hilarious anecdotesXyxthumbs

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Could be a LOT worse, hon.

My Dad once walked in on me giving a guy head. In one fell swoop that was coming out and oh, i'm sexually active...

We never speak of it, but tis all good now.

These things happen, and with time we get over them and they become truly hilarious anecdotesXyxthumbs

I think the only way that could have been any worse would have been if the guy starting cumming when your dad walked in.:tongue:

oh sox nothing like a bit fo danger sex!!

Yeh im still struggling after 10 years to get over hearing my parents having sex. I pretend it didnt happen but well sounds stay in your head.......................................................................................................................................................................... oh god

I waited until I was 20 to tell my parents and they ended up asking me if I was gay. I did not believe at the time my sexual orientation was any of their bussiness.

Sox,

I know it is a little wierd but that story is hot:confused: