Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating Older Men ...
So im seeing an older man kinda curious about a few things ... im 21 and hes 36. Any advice ?

well i don't know if this will help AT ALL but i am 16 and was dating a 27 years old. It was OK, but then he just kept on borrowing money and playing on my feelings, lying about the smallest things and he cheated on me. And i had no idea why i stayed with him. I'm a bit wiser for it.

but if your enjoying it, i reckon have as much fun as you can...just be a bit cautious Smile

Thats shocking that mate and well it just goes to show just be wary. Mind you I guess when your new to anyone you are. I wish you well, but I couldn't do that myself I think 25 or 28 possibly would be the oldest I would go for and im 21 to, men in there 30s and above do nothing for me.

Dont let them dictate to you, be in control of yourself at all times, if you dont wanna do something and they do dont let them talk there way round you, stick to your guns. But gd luck and I hope it does work out for you's. Confusedmile:

I wasnt aware he was thirty six till after we started dating because he dosnt look or act his age. He is mature but looks and acts like hes twenty five. He is the biggest sweet heart i know. we have both talked about what we expect from eachother and everything is going good. I wish there were more guys my age where i live but im also kinda happy i have met him.

Personally my take on it is that it might work out with him, or it might not. But the same would apply if you were dating a guy nearer your age. So you may as well carry on regardless.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I don't think age should be a factor. It is all about what is inside that counts. If you guys are attracted to each other, have similar interests, and have open communication, I think everything will work out fine.

I think you should go for it and see where it goes. My age preference is five years older or five years youngr but I'd stretch it to 10 yrs younger to 10 yrs older, . i don't know if i could date someone my parents age lol

Kyle, maybe right now guys in their 30's don't do much for you but I bet in a few years you may change your mind.

HaHa ohhhh no theres defenently a physical attraction to him and im not just talking about looks. Hes coming to get me today. He hasnt gave me a reason not to date him or done anything drastic. So im going with the flow. Hes fairly masculine and in really good shape so we have that and alot of other things in common. Allthough i like my clutter and he likes his cleansliness. Oh dear i should never post this early in the morning i start to make words up.

Have a nice time. I may be on record as having said that thirty-six is as near to perfect an age as dammit ... Wink

When I was your age I really fancied men in their thirties. I still do but they are all younger than me now! I said it somewhere else: you can't control who you are attracted to and I don't think you should try. I hope you guys have a really good time together. I can't see any problem, so why would you need advice?