Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friendship between woman and man
Friendship between woman and man. Does it exist? Or it just myth for kids an naive people? What is your opinion?
I don't know how to create a perquisition, thats why please choose:
1(for "yes, exist")
or 2(for "no, its a myth").

Sorry for bad english =)

Men and women can be friends.
I have a lot of woman friends.

Depends on:

1. sexual orientation (if they are combination lets say- hetero and homo- it goes the best, I have example of friendship like that and there is no worries that someone will fell in love at some point...)
2. physical appearance (good looking/hot or not-- trust me-- it is important, cause I had a problem being a friend with a girl, cause she said that I am too cute and that she cannot be JUST a friend with me)
3. are they solo or in relationship? (if they are both in some kind of relationship its better, cause danger of felling in love with each other is less- again take a look at number 1.)

Nope. Men and Women cannot be friends.

We can get along... we can even be nice to each other, but we can't be friends.

We might be 'close', to a point where we think we're friends, but in the end, we can't be friends.

Most of my friends are female. We get along great. Even my friendships with guys are good. The problem only arises when there is sexual tension between the two people. Leave to sex to complicate things.

Lately I've not been able to define 'friend' coz I don't think I have one.

But I do I have memories of friends.

I used to have lots of girl friends before. But now that I think about it, they weren't my friends. They were people I hung around with... they were 'friendly people'. But not my friends.

While I was looking at them purely as friends, they were looking at me as someone with a dick.

They say man and woman can't be friends coz the man is always trying to fuck the woman.

What they don't say, is that a man and a woman can't be friends coz the woman is also trying to fuck the man.

Yes, they can be friends. My best friend is a woman.

StevieM26 Wrote:Yes, they can be friends. My best friend is a woman.

That's because you're gay. Gay men and straight women can be friends. But straight men and straight women can't be friends.

(I hope I don't sound rude, coz I'm not trying to be rude...)

A gay man may not fall in love with his fag hag (sorry girls) but the girl is sometimes in love with the boy. Friendship between women and (gay) men is quite common and can work well. As with all friendships it's best not to expect too much of a friend: they have their agendas too. But hey, none of us is perfect!