Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skins
Oh my god i only started watching Skins a few weeks back, but i am in Love. What an awsome series. Im nearly through series 2 and all i can say is Maxie ( Mitch Hewer ) is OMG HOT..... lol

Just brilliant......Supergrin

omg i no!!!! im obsessed wit him,iv a huge poster of him butt naked :p

Yea, i thought when they changed the cast it would be crap. But all series are awesome even with the new cast Big Grin

and agreed witht he above statements XD

oh my god.......

I just finished season 2..... i cried a lot.
( i wont spoil it for those who have not seen it )

All i will say is i want to go to London to find Maxie!! Tongue

I hope season 3 is good as i find it hard to believe they can be anywhere as good as the first cast.

Yea i thought the same, but the new cast is just as awesome as the last =]

Cook is a legend Big Grin

~D5~ Wrote:Yea i thought the same, but the new cast is just as awesome as the last =]

Cook is a legend Big Grin

Thats good news then Big Grin

I must agree mitch butt needs spanking and in my all boys school mr biggles(not real name)and spud would have helped as they helped 'teach'my butt(for little things like not getting a verb or answering a question without hand up).Shit I'd enjoy it as much as those great educators now.Must admit unorthodox but spanking made me good at history and english.Somehow I think biggles and spud found my adolescent butt and several others needed more teaching than others.Factually I had a pert butt and was in top percentile.Obviously being top of class I needed to beaten to stay there.Dont remember seeing it that way though!Catholic education anyone,ha!

The latter series aren't near as good.
Butt Maxie is the best!

Maxie is relay short too short for me lol

but he is very hot.

I think he is perfect in every way. he is a sensitive, caring and thoughtful guy. he is all about having fun, he loves to dance and he looks the sex!!! If i could only meet a guy like that in real life i would be set Tongue