Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight Bi or Gay?
Wierd question Tho which sexuality people do u hav crushes on more=P(Mostly For Teens tho)

Moo there aren't that many young ones on this site... mostly they are older, by a few years at least... so I don't know how many answers you'll get?
What's your story? What makes you think you are gay at the early age of 13?

first of all i dont think i know im gay at this age im not the least bit attracted to girls but i guess i really cant explain everything else i just know it

At 13 boys are rarely attracted to girls, it generally happens a little later, but however you may be completely right. You will be the one to know before even your parents, probably. Sometimes parents suspect something when they see certain types of behaviour. Sometimes they haven't got a clue. In any case, I'm not saying you shouldn't be here, I'm just wondering what made you join the site. Confusedmile:

rarely? so much people go out with other people like left and right (Btw i hear some people are already sex addicts)

Maybe, but 13 is generally when a young man such as yourself is still growing, and developing physically and emotionally... but we don't all grow up (emotionally and sexually and physically) at the same rhythm.. so what may be true for some, is not necessarily true for others of the same age. I have pupils at school who are just 14 and not yet really interested in girls, but I daresay in time their attraction to someone else will grow.

o well if i do get interested in girls then ill go bi=P but to me i cant see myself not being with a guy wen i grow up it would be nice

Moo, you may know exactly who you are already and that's wonderful. In any case, don't ever forget just to be yourself. Telling no lies is the best way to cope with life and not to fall into depression or suicide as so many others have.

well thanks i try to be myself at all times i guessLol2