Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey folks!
Hi, I'm Alex. Just set up my profile and looking forward to getting involved in some discussions! Xyxwave

Im mad keen on sport so I'll kick off my debut posting with a joke:

I have now played over 500 football matches for my club but have failed to score in any of them.

The other players just don't fancy me.

AlexJames Wrote:Hi, I'm Alex. Just set up my profile and looking forward to getting involved in some discussions! Xyxwave

Hi Alex!

AlexJames Wrote:Im mad keen on sport so I'll kick off my debut posting with a joke:

I have now played over 500 football matches for my club but have failed to score in any of them.

The other players just don't fancy me.

Oh dear...

However, it raises an interesting question for me, since I'm not into football. Is it really as homophobic as the LGBT press would have me believe.

I did briefly date a guy that was into football and it was the only place he wasn't out. He seemed to be a bit concerned when he discovered that I worked with one of his football buddies and that I may out him. (Which is something I'd never ever intentionally do)

HAHAHHAHHAA OMG LOLLYROFL! HAHAHAHAHHAAH WOOOOOOOO HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA OMFG PMSL LMAO ROFL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH *tears of laughter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*dies of sarcasm*

Tongue

Hello and welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Quote:HAHAHHAHHAA OMG LOLLYROFL! HAHAHAHAHHAAH WOOOOOOOO HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA OMFG PMSL LMAO ROFL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH *tears of laughter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*dies of sarcasm*

We don't want to scare him away yet so be nice.

joshyboi Wrote:We don't want to scare him away yet so be nice.

You are absolutely right. We should all offer him a big hug to make up for that. I always enjoy a nice hug.

Bighug

Quote:You are absolutely right. We should all offer him a big hug to make up for that. I always enjoy a nice hug.

I love hugs they should make the world go round instead of money. Stupid money annoying money.

Hello Alex. Welcome Confusedmile:

I was only messing lol

It was a very shit joke to be fair lol. I'm sure Ive got some better ones to throw!

It was so bad I actually liked it.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.