Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Live Chatroom
How many of you guys actually go in the chatroom. i see like only 1 person in there sometimes but usually none. Of course no one will go in if no one was in there but still yet people(like me and others)go in and wait while doing something else. We really should use this feature more since its faster:biggrin:

i use it when i come on - i can talk a glass eye to sleep given the chance to chat mate, so i like to gass on it now and again

Where is it?

Oh I found it.

I use it every time i come on and can stay for a chat!

Yes, me too, although I only go in when I have enough time to stay for a while unless PA happens to be in there already - how can I refuse to chat to my man, even if only for the time it takes to tell him I love him Rolleyes

Quite often Joseph and I have been the only ones in there, so it gives us the opportunity to catch up too.

yes it was me and marhsalnder sometimes i love the chatrroom.but some times to bussy

I'm a regular in the chat rooms, if I'm online... I enjoy a good natter with my mates of GaySpeak... but Moo, you and I are in different time slots with you being in Hawaii and so chances are we won't be online at the same times at all, it's only been a rare experience ...

well okay but even when i do see people in it they are usually afk or something :biggrin: only 1 time with josh i think we actually talked in thereMultijump

Moo Freeman Wrote:well okay but even when i do see people in it they are usually afk or something :biggrin: only 1 time with josh i think we actually talked in thereMultijump

I must come on at diff times from you as ive never seen you on! im on GMT time remember!