Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping with married men
So, I don't want to be in a relationship but I want to have a few regular f-buddies and the solution I found is to sleep with married men. They want discretion so they sleep around, they are loyal (when you are good!), they are horny and they are safe so I can indulge on swallowing you know what. I have 3 regular ones like this and it satisfies me completely.

All good so far you may say.

One issue I have with them is that they want to go for dinner or talk or invite me over to their business trip ... All I want is fun really. If you also sleep with married guys, do you have the same thing going on? Anything you want to share on the topic?

Well, I personally haven't ever slept with a married guy, and I think at this stage, if someone told me he was married, it'd probably scare me off.

I do find it a bit ironic that you call them "loyal," though. haha. And do be careful with your assumption that they're all safe. Obviously there are married people with HIV. Just like the majority of them, they just don't know it.

Agreed with you ! I select them well. I also make sure their women will not start the fire at my place.

I hate to say this but you are fooling yourself if you think these guys are safer...it may actually be just the opposite as so many people...including gay people unfortunately...think AIDS is a "gay disease" ...I could share one story after another about people who thought the same thing and have been dead for many years now.

As Linda Macdonald from the Terence Higgins Trust said recently,

"Never trust a smiling heterosexual"!

First off thats a hot profile pic!!!!!! And wow that you sleep with married men. More power to you. You are a legend!! Thats so hot. If you get pleasure then dont worry bout it. You sound crazy HOT!!

damient Wrote:One issue I have with them is that they want to go for dinner or talk or invite me over to their business trip ... All I want is fun really.

So say no.

Personally, I wouldn't go near a married man or one in a relationship. If they're willing to cheat then there's a strong chance they will hurt you at some point, even if it seems innocent and is just about hanky panky. Such a situation means that someone, somewhere down the line will get hurt and I couldn't be part of that.

Well i'm one of those married men , except my wife knows i'm gay . Is it so wrong to have a f.buddy on the side and respect him enough to actually want to get talking to him, befriend him , take him out to dinner etc? Most guys would like all that attention on them wouldnt they ? If I found the right guy to have a relationship I would leave my wife , but why would I throw away everything I have built up over the years for just a bit of fun?
I don't know what the future will hold , and ultimately I dont think our relationship will stand the test of time , but I also would rather wait for a decnt guy who I love and adore rather than have a lifetime of having seedy little encounters in parks , laybys and in the backs of cars . I respect myself too much for that

Gareth125 Wrote:... seedy little encounters in parks , laybys and in the backs of cars . I respect myself too much for that
I think 50% of my life has just been trashed ... :redface: