Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing Safe Vs. Bareback
Hi Guys!

I am curious as to what opinons some of you may have regarding gay sex - playing 'safe' Vs. Bare Back Sex.
So I am attaching a Poll to this Post.
Please Vote the way YOU feel about it - not what you think 'others' expect you to say.

DJ

The dangers of bare-backing relate to and vary with who you are doing it with. Me and my bf have both been tested and are completely monogamous. We therefore regard condoms as an unnecessary extra precaution although we did use them earlier in our relationship. However if things were otherwise I certainly would insist on using them.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I'm in a monagomous relationship and my boyfriend and I have recently started having bareback sex. We got tested for STDs and have agreed only to have sex with eachother. I trust him to do this and I will keep my side of the deal.
Personally, I feel that bareback sex is a lot more pleasurable physically because of there is no condom to inhibit stimulation. There is also a psycological side to it. I like knowing that my boyfriend's semen is going into me when we have sex.
When I did have casual sex I always used condoms and I am now STD free because of it and I can enjoy this extra level of pleasure because of my precautions.

nick Wrote:I'm in a monagomous relationship and my boyfriend and I have recently started having bareback sex. We got tested for STDs and have agreed only to have sex with eachother. I trust him to do this and I will keep my side of the deal.
Personally, I feel that bareback sex is a lot more pleasurable physically because of there is no condom to inhibit stimulation. There is also a psycological side to it. I like knowing that my boyfriend's semen is going into me when we have sex.
When I did have casual sex I always used condoms and I am now STD free because of it and I can enjoy this extra level of pleasure because of my precautions.

Good answer. I agree completely. I think it is important to take a responsible attitude to risk. The only 100% risk free way is abstinence... And, well... you might as well live in a cupboard all your life if you are going to choose that route.

The thing is that in any relationship, however strong, you can not ever be certain that your partner is monogamous.

If you can't be certain, it's not strong enough.

Here's another reason for staying safe. This relatively recent strain of chlamydia sounds very unpleasant

Terrence Higgins Trust warn of "aggressive" STD newcomer - PinkPaper.com

Being a complete novice and a virgin , when the time comes I would always use a condom , just too risky in my opinion . Even if I was to meet a person who was tested for HIV , there are still loads of other STD's about that can be very nasty . I currently take medication that surpresses my immune system and this increases my risk of getting infections , so just can't afford to take the risk no matter how much I trusted my partner. No condom , No sex , it's that simple

I say safe sex unless you don't care about getting diseases.
Then you just have to make sure to only have sex with people who have the same philosophy as you or have the same diseases as you.

The only time I would ever get judgmental about this issue was if someone knew they had a disease or diseases and was having unprotected sex with people without warning them of their diseases.

Except if you have one STD , you could get additional STD's on top of the ones you have got . I have a friend who is HIV , he said there are different strains of HIV that affect different organs in the body more in one strain that in another and that if you have undrpotected sex with some else who is HIV positive then you can still pick up another strain . I dont know how true this is though since my knowledge about HIV is limited .