Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Story with My Younger Cousin
i write this story for two purposes , one is to share this story ,and the other to practise my poor English.. hope you can understand my work ... lol i will update this from time to time ..

Chanter 1
I carefully switch the key, creeping to push the iron door, with the sound of “squeak….”(WTF, can’t this old iron soldier be nicer to me?! I would be dead if my mum found me getting back so late. To be frank, I am not afraid of my mum’s blame, but you know, middle-aged woman's mouth is a terrorist, who I barely stand.
“Who did you hang out with?”
“Where did you go?”
“How did you go and what did you play ?”
“Any girls?”
Blah , blah ……those stupid questions can’t allow me to go to bed until 3:30am. As a result I have to be quiet when walking in. like a professional conduct of the thief.
A pair of foot without slippers step into the living room , I take a quick glance at the old couple’s bedroom, o(╯□╰Winko(gosh, they are awake! Are they waiting for me ?!) Whatever~~. I flash into my own room first, nothing big deal~~! When asked , I can pretend that I am back before midnight. .HUM . Yes,, sleep always comes first!!!, without open my room light, I directly fall towards my dear bed~~ , oh I love u!!!!
Oh wait!!, My bed???? Where is it ???? with the dim moon light through the window, I look entirely around my room accompanying me 18 years. Where is MY big bed??. what the FxxK is it ? how the school dormitory bunk bed is floated to my room? Oh no……..
I angrily go into my parents’ room with my bare feet, at the risk of that mum’s mouth, “ What the hell is wrong with my bed room?! Mum…”
The atmosphere seems to be strange. Mum , sitting on the bed arms across back oon the bed, a look of gloom, without any surprise at my sudden rushing in. she .moved her lips,” ask your dad..”

( to be continued)

And then I turn my head to my dad sitting on that old fashioned chair. He puts down the cigarette in hand, stands up, speaks to me in an yes-saying way, “ Your aunt’s son, who comes back to shanghai to take part in National College Entrance Examination, is going to spend his senior year in our home, so you gotta get used to this.”
“ No kidding?! Hasn’t he lived in Dongbei (northeast part of China) so well for years???” At the thought of living with the other person, I start to blame, how inconvenient when I am doing something private…
“ however good Dongbei is , after all shanghai is his hometown! Why don’t you just cant stand a 17-year old boy, both of YOU?”( dad seems to be very angry)
“ he has an uncle here , doesn’t he?” I asked quietly.
“don’t you know how small your uncle’s house?! Beside his daughter( Ting ting ) is a young girl. how inconvenient it is what’s more , we owe your aunt so much, now she is taking care of your grand parents, no matter what, her son should come to live here!!….、
It is so obvious that my dad had a fierce quarrel with my mu before I arrive homw. Looking at his super red face, I feel so scared…I guess my mum cant do nothing about it either. However, I still cant be satisfied with my privacy under others’ eyes…
I try to argue,“ me , a party animal ,I am afraid my bad habits will affect him negatively…”
“ No more saying….anyhow, when you begin your new term you only come to stay home on weekends, why not share it with him?! It is late now , go to bed.. you gotta get up early tomorrow, Yangyang will be here the day after tomorrow!” my dad push me back to my room and shut their own door. bang "slamming the door in the nose knocking on the front
I feel so uncomfortable to return to my room. Aiming at that double-decker dunk beds, thrown myself into it---my “single” life is almost over like my BIG bed , never coming back ….(By the way, what is my cousin’s name again ??? )

to be continued .. .

Chapter 2
Finally the terminator of my big bed gets to our house after two days. “Hi, I’m Leyang, you can call me Yangyang.” A self introduction under my dad’s guidance , the way he speaks is like a freshman.
I am kinda of shocked , not because his simple opening words, but …. Is he really a guy from Dongbei?
Frankly speaking, when I cleaned my room yesterday, I cant resist to think what he really looks like? Qiqihaer, helongjiang, Dongbei, a 17-year-old guy ( becoming mature), he may be a strong bear type guy, with a little bit beard? However, the person in front of me has creamy white skin, red lips ,pearl teeth, dark eyebrow.and big eyes. Don’t blame me . I don’t have many proper English words to describe his looks. Anyway, this kind of person from Dongbei must be very rare…or maybe I don’t get to know much about them( I have never been out of shanghai). Whatever , his mum( my aunt) is a shanghai lady, he may get something from his mum, like his looks….
“hello, im li zhong ming, ” I follow him as he introduced in front of my dad.
“alright , you guys should get well along with each other, just make yourself at home Yangyang., you can call him “ Dude” , just like your elder brother. My dad says , in a very commander-speaking way..
Le yang is a very good boy, nodding and smiling , “ hi Dude”. ,hearing that , I don’t know why I suddenly feel so regretful, if only she is a beautiful girll, I could show her around my buddies…..
“oh ,,,,,Yang…..yangyang ” I replied nervously. My dad leaves with a satisfied smile to help mum do with the dinner stuff, leaving me and my cousin in that living room ( sort of awkward)
“ hey why do you guys just stand there? Come and get ready for the dinner.” Thanks to my mum’s breaking this embarrassing occasion.i quickly go up to take the dishes from my dad’s hands.
Dad looks at me surprisingly “ oh ,boy, I seldom see you touch these dinner stuff.”
“dad , you see , our cousin is here……I have to show my hospitality “ I answered grinning cheekily…
Le yang just stands beside the table, still keeping the smile to us…

to be continued ..

“come on, Yangyang ,sit here, just make yourself at home, once your dude (me) treats you bad, just tell me,” Timely insertion of the words from this “ kind” mum…….all I can say is that mid-aged women is always easily captured by beautiful boys. You couldn’t imagine how unwilling she was two nights ago, but today she totally changes ..preparing a lot of delicious food.
“my dear mum, you cant destroy my image in front of my younger cousin, how can I be a elder brother in the future??” I protest.
“ what ?? you wanna be a elder brother? Well, tell me how to make your image nicer?” oh , gosh ,what a woman’s mouth…super talkative.. I make a face to Yangyang, lol, he smiles ,with these white teeth, what a beautiful boy…..
He looks less stiff from his face, “ when I was at home in Dongbei, my mum use to tell me you are a talented guy with excellent study.”
“ ha-ha, that is just his luck, he never comes home during summer vacation, if he is not in shanghai , how can he get admitted to key universities….” Oh my dad with that serious face always regards me as a failure, continuing to chat to my younger cousin, “ I heard your school performance is very impressive ,you wanna learn medicine , right?”
“well” le yang nodded,” I am influenced by my dad’s disease, and my mum hopes me to do so as well.”
I learnt that my aunt was working as a nurse in a hospital in Qiqihaer,(a city in Dongbei) and then she met my cousin’s dad, who had the risk of heart disease. It is the power of love that made them get married , and his dad even stopped the relationship with his parents. Anyway they lived together very happily, when le yang was 6, his dad passed away,( my cousin’s life is not that easy, he must suffered a lot)
“ your mum still works there ,doesn’t she?” my mum asked.
“ yes, I grew up with her at that hospital, I guess that is why I have feelings for hospital, and wanna work there..” cousin eats the food gentely, and my mum keeps adding food to his bowl…..( oh mama..stop….. the rice has been out of the sight)…
“ oh no, I hate that smell of disinfectant in the hospital. Every time I go there I always feel sick…” I replied, at the same time I show my bowl to mum, wanting her to add some food for me too.. but I am rejected by the cold chopsticks..( o(╯□╰Winko。 same people with different fate…. )
“ come on, how many times have you been to hospital ???? such a strong guy is afraid of getting injections.. ha-ha ,how pathetic …” my mum starts to make fun of me again.. Le yang turns to look at me with a sympathetic smile.. ( oh gosh …my brilliant image…is just ruined by this mid-aged woman’s mouth) …
“how are your grandparents ? “ my dad asked.
“ not quite well. Grandpa had a stroke two years ago, has been lying in bed, grandma legs are not good, they have no other children, they are all taken care of my mother.” my cousin answered.
“ oh。。well. “ dad takes a deep breath..” your mum is very hard. so you have to study hard and will help her to share a little. and when she is older, get her back to Shanghai, after all, it is her home here."
Le Yang nodded, and we eat our own food . For a time, we actually were a little quiet.

to be continued

hi guys , i am really looking forward to your feedbacks about my work, i will continue my work if you guys like it ... let me know whenther you like it ~~!!
Ps, those names of people and places are not real ones.. ....

Please continue I am very intrigued about your story. Don't worry about your English skills they are fine. Hope to read more later.

Chapter3
At night, Le yang is tiding up his stuff, and I am playing the computer games, taking several looks at him at times. Seeing from my angel, the orange light shines on his body , making him look so sexy and cute…..No word can describe how beautiful he looks at that moment .. what a pity , he is just a boy …
He is putting his books from the luggage on my desk. And then he raises his head ,looking at the inner layers above the desk, where all of my books are put..
“ dude, let me make your books in a good order, ok?” he turns back to ask me.
“No, it is fine, just let it be. i am quite used to tidy things.”
He smiles again , no more other words, starting to tidy up my books. He stands on tiptoe to reach the first inner layer, which is a little bit higher.
I stop the game and go to help him,“ they are too disorderly to see, aren’t they?” I take the thick heavy book from his hand ,and at the advantage of being higher than him, I easily put the book on the top layer.
When he turns back to look at me , my arms are open . it seems like he is hugged by me …oh god , this sucks( I was thinking)
I quickly take 2 steps leftwards, pretending to look at his books..” oh you study physics?? So many physics books h here “
“yes , dude , what did you study ??”
“ same, I am kinda good at it ..i can help u with that before I forget them all.”
“ awesome , that would be great ,I have been always wanting a family teacher to help me.” He replies and smiles.
“ ok , no problem , it is on me.” I clap his shoulder in a manly way.
That night I unexpectedly go to bed before 11:00pm. And my cousin snores from my upper bed because of tiredness all day I guess.
Looking at that bedplate….my mood seems to be better than I thought two days ago, I even think it is quite funny to have the other person sharing the room. Anyway , he is not annoying , besides he’s got a nice name, Le yang, I feel happy to live with him….lol O(∩_∩WinkO~

to be continue, and your feedbacks are welcomed

Second day, I am waked by the terrible noise of my mum, “ look at Le yang, who gets up so early , and helps me with the breakfast….look at you…so lazy ,,like a pig..”
I just want to stretch myself with the sleepy eyes, my mum has come to pull my sleeping blanket.
“what time?” I 100% unwillingly glanced at her.
From my mum’s back walks in Le yang, answer me “ 9:30 am”
“oh ,just 9:30, too early, let me sleep longer.” I get my blanket back , but still finally I am pulled up by my WILD mum…
“ be quick! Get up! You gotta take him out to look around . Le yang hasn’t come here before, you need accompany him.”
“ ok , fine….” I answer without opening my eyes… sitting on the bed….totally not awake.
“ It doesn’t matter , aunt ( refer to my mum), we have chances in the future.” Said by Le yang in a very energetic tone.
I look up my head, oh ,,he is quite active today, wearing a white round neck T shirt, making him look refresh. And the sunlight comes through the window, he looks quite handsome ,different from last night’s beauty( under that orange light)…
He makes me totally awake…(oh man ,, I am such a person in good-looking). So I dress up , finish breakfast, take the money given by mum. After she nags repeatedly , “ be careful outside….” , I grab my cousin’s hand and escape from the house quickly …..

to be continued..and welcome your replies...

Can't wait to read the next chapter!