Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writing a story.
its about being closeted and based off my life. its only a chapter atm, but in the coming days i plan to add more and more. and i just wanted to post it here so maybe by a miniscule chance, someone in need of help and potentially pondering ending their life/being extremely selfish. will learn a little something about life.

I'll post here when i update it with another chapter. It might not be grammarically corect in some spots. so excuse me for that, i dont have money for an editor >.< Wink

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2943099/1/Lucas

Wow! The first chapter is so full of some vivid smells, sounds and visions.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter Smile

hey thanks for reading it dfiant! my friend read it earlier and actually pointed out a bunch of mistakes and obvious typos LOL. I look so retarded now. I'll correct them on my next update which should be up sometime tommorrow! Confusedmile:

ManicLewis,

You're a good writer and have a natural rhythm to your writing. I feel you should consider writing a book. I've already written one book this year and I have a second one coming out in about 10 days.

My first book was a self help book and my second one is a children's picture book which I illustrated as well as wrote. You can check out some of my illustrations on my profile page. Just go to the album entitled: "Misty" and you might enjoy it.

Good luck with your story and keep up the good work. You might want to consider publishing your work in a book. I use Blurb.com. They only charge you for printing the books you want. And you can print just one copy of your book if you like. Plus, you can make your book available to the public through Blurb.com.

thank you bunches knightshade! i always though my writing was a little choppy and sluggishly put together, so hearing you say those nice things is a confidence booster! im not sure if i'll ever be ready for print. I would just love it though if this story could make it out there to all those people losing hope in themselves. so i may just invest in it just so that they can recieve a possibly glimmer of hope to help them get through another day.

I'll check your illustrated book out! i do like drawing (alot more than writing) lol <3

just thought i'd say that i updated the story today. but uh i dont know if double posting is bad. if you guys know how i can update this thread without double posting please tell me. I dont want to drive the admin insane. Sad

Just would like to add that i've updated the story- i hope this thread doeant get closed everytime i update this thread. :confused:

Well done ManicLewis21 I enjoyed reading your first chapter. Keep writing, many of us will relate to what you're saying I hope you continue Confusedmile:

oh and i don't know if any of you know how the site im hosting it on works. In the top right corner there a drop menu where you changed the chapter. theres actually three chapters so far lol. Just so people arent reading the first chapter and thinking thats it.

And thank you bunches mikey!