Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Earth is not getting hotter
As we have known from "Inconvenient truth" by Algore, the global warming is currently a hot issues. However, according to this article, the earth is cooling down

Copenhagen climate change summit: The world is COOLING not warming says scientist Peter Taylor ... and we're not prepared | Mail Online

Here, the temperature data was manipulated by the US.

The question is why did they do it? What is their motivations?

Whether or not global warming is a fraud (which I think is potentially quite an odious claim considering how it has clearly damaged Africa's crop cycles in the past 100 years), another ice age is inevitable. They've occurred for millions of years, so nothing to worry about there.
Anyway, IF what he suggests is the result of the same cause just with a different effect, then it matters not whether it's global warming or cooling. We would do well to change our lifestyles to avoid outcome. Maybe I misunderstood it though.

I would be very sceptical of anything the Mail writes.

There was a hacker who broke into the computers at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit . All the emails are exposed. The truth is the scientists are hiding the decline of trend in the temperature.

Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of 'Anthropogenic Global Warming'? – Telegraph Blogs

Why would they hide such evidence, all scientists like to prove their peers wrong.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

It is a scientific "fact" that scientists who were commisioned by oil companies and other major corporate polluters were paid large sums of money to discover the global warming is bogus.

Hope this helps.Wink
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I am not sure whether ins't getting hotter, it certainly is now in Russia but at some point you get extremes anywhere. My suspicion is whether CO2 levels rly affect our climate, or is it solar activity to blame... Algore refused to discuss effects of solar activity and said that debate is over. I suspect that CO2 tax brings profits to "green" representatives and they wont tolerate any constructive discussions.
Btw, the whole solar system is warming up, just google "mars warming up".

I read that, as the polar ice cap melts, the ice drifts south, and that has the effect of making us feel cooler but only in the short term. In the long term we'll all fry!

peterinmalaga Wrote:I read that, as the polar ice cap melts, the ice drifts south, and that has the effect of making us feel cooler but only in the short term. In the long term we'll all fry!
Well, it's been jolly nice knowing you all.