Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual Roles
For you men who have had anal sex.

Do you consider yourself as a top or bottom? Personally, I don't feel like either. My partner and I do both and I don't particularly "have a taste" for either. It just sorta happens that way.

I don't really get the whole exclusively top or bottom thing. :redface:

Me neither.

This is a meaningless sentence to get this message over 20 characters.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

marshlander Wrote:I don't really get the whole exclusively top or bottom thing. :redface:

Personal preferences really

nick Wrote:Do you consider yourself as a top or bottom? Personally, I don't feel like either. My partner and I do both and I don't particularly "have a taste" for either. It just sorta happens that way.

I enjoy both. Although I bottom more than I top at the moment.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Im not one or the other, I can play both roles. Wink

Could anyone who voted one of the roles explain why they prefer that role?

nick Wrote:Could anyone who voted one of the roles explain why they prefer that role?

I really don´t know ... I´m top only... I ever was top.. only one times a bottom..and I ´ve thinking it hits my eyes out. I´ve been very aggressive in seconds... I wanted fun and it feels like getting slaughtered... :biggrin::biggrin:

fenris Wrote:I really don´t know ... I´m top only... I ever was top.. only one times a bottom..and I ´ve thinking it hits my eyes out. I´ve been very aggressive in seconds... I wanted fun and it feels like getting slaughtered... :biggrin::biggrin:

Sorry fenris but thats one of the funniest things I have read - the description that is, not the fact it was a bad experience...

juk Wrote:Sorry fenris but thats one of the funniest things I have read - the description that is, not the fact it was a bad experience...

something like that always happend to me ... I laughed so many times ... here .. another original-Fenris story: I wake up in the morning, something is fumbling around my feet ... I kicked against .... "From the bottom comes::" Ouch .. thats me ... Idiot ..
was my ex-boyfriend * LOL .. I thought it was the dog * LOOL ..
He was really angry after I said " I hope you´ve brushed your teeth before" Astrosmiley2Astrosmiley2