Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating???
How do I do it?
Well how do you ask a guy out. How do I find a guy that I like that likes me back?
Also I think I have standards that are too high.

I'm not in a rush to met anyone but I kinda want to find someday romance.

Nobody's standards are too high cuz when you someone you like, he hardly ever matches that standard absolutely completely, right? Your heart always tells you when to compromise for something you like.

It doesn't have to be a huge deal. Just talk and find that you have things in common. Then suggest going somewhere another time.

This does assume, of course, that you can also disconnect the mechanism that makes the heart go into overdrive when you see someone you fancy!

marshlander Wrote:It doesn't have to be a huge deal. Just talk and find that you have things in common. Then suggest going somewhere another time.

This does assume, of course, that you can also disconnect the mechanism that makes the heart go into overdrive when you see someone you fancy!

Yes, this is very, very important.... many people have a problem to decide between "I´m in love"... "I´m horny" and "I urgent need someone, because I don´t want to be longer alone"
Only "In love" works fine for me... at the others you can see the end before a beginning.

Everyone has their own way or ways. It happens slowly sometimes and very fast others. Just look at him, then, if he looks back, talk with him, then buy him a beer or something. Then ask what he's doing next weekend.

it depends on the guy u are talking to
u need to know what kind of person he is
if he's funny guy, just talk something fun not to be in serious way much
or if he's a serious guy, just talking something serious and follow him first then make it more relax by kidding him by understandable joke...

I have no idea... it's just my thought Tongue

1st question how do you know he's gay or bi or watever... i meant i got so many close friends that may be gay..it's a big question for closet gay like me

it´s not easy to say... you wish something like "gaydar".. look at him and know: he´s gay... he´s bi or whatever ? *g This don´t work for me... I know it or not with a 60 % chance to fail ... don´t know why...
But you can be sure on Gay-locations like a gay-bar, disco... on the gay net .. with open living friends.
In your case I would try to build up a gay-friends-circle.... and than you see what happens.

I hope you are not as stupid as me... I don´t see if someone is flirting with me...only when he is holding up a sign on which he has painted it with many pictures as possible

@fenris me too. i dont know they are flirting or just being nice. For closet like me, going to a gay-bar is hard. It's very aw-ark; i found gay men that are so...lets see.. fruity i guess( no offend ). may be it's just me.

fenris Wrote:I hope you are not as stupid as me... I don´t see if someone is flirting with me...only when he is holding up a sign on which he has painted it with many pictures as possible

Oh Fenris you do make me laugh! Now I am imagining you on a date with a guy waving a large sign in front of you with all sorts of pictures on!!