Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bear who's half Werewolf! Or just Bear connection with animals!
I'm a Bear, but don't subscribe to the "community"! Wink I don't belong to groups because once you are part of a group you lose your individuality, in my opinion! I love that I am more connected to animals than humans, as everyday that goes by-- I leave my humanity and give in to the raw nature of my animalistic side! I am starting to have no use for humans whatsoever! Since no one has ever wanted anything to do with me anyway, I don't figure that I'll be missed! It is amazing because I get along better with animals than I do with humans! I was at LifeWalk Dallas 5k for HIV/AIDS and not one human being came up to me to say hi! What a wonderful sense of "community" I felt! The only person that did speak to me that afternoon was because his Doberman Pincher came up to me for a hug and he had no choice but to talk to me! One of the most friendly dogs I ever met, very well behaved! When I take my dogs to the dog park for my hour or two of sanctuary-- all the dogs even the bad ones come up to me to be loved on! It is as if they see me as more animal than human. I love it because the dogs unlike their human counterparts offer unconditional love and kindness! I would say I am pretty much the Alpha male because when I go into the wood my dogs, other dogs follow me into the woods, I guess as the pack leader! I think it pisses off some of the other owners because their dogs pay me so much attention, but I like it! :biggrin: I think it is sad, but I just don't fit into society or humanity. I am better off alone living in the wild with animals, at least they enjoy my company and honestly love me! I think humans are overrated! This is not to "OFFEND" anyone, especially those who have shown me kindness on this forum! I am just expressing my opinion about my life and the way that I live! I am sure that there are nice people out there, but I can't seem to find happiness anywhere I go when it comes to interaction with other human beings! Very depressing and lonely indeed! But it is my truth and don't expect others to understand it! I can't wait to live in a shack on the moutain top surrounded by nothing but wilderness!!!:p

I am curious...did you walk up to anyone and say Hi?

nope, everyone was already pretty much in groups have their own moment by the time I got there. I didn't want to disrupt them!

BOY you need a healthy dose of self esteam if you are lonely SAY HELLO just like in here if they ignore you move to the next person... YES most humans suck but if you noticed on here no one judges you
(that you know of) lol
get out of that one horse town and see the world and do not tell me you cannot!!!!! you can do whatever you want!!!! you just have to grow the BALLS to do it.!!! if I did it with the low self esteam I had at your age you can do it

i no longer care anymore... so it doesn't bother me! just letting out my stories as a form of therapy for myself...
life for me no longer matters and the same goes for other peoples opinions of me, i tire of being the one who has to initiate everything in life and so have become socially lazy, but only cause I don't care anymore
whether people judge me or not is their business not mine
as far as self esteem, i don't depend on anyone else for that-- I love myself even though no one else does--so screw them : )

Hi LoneSomeDove,

I am an animal lover and have always had dogs in my life. I often refer to dogs as being better than the humans on this planet, especially after a bad day where I've had to deal with some obnoxious individual/s.

I was raised in Fort Worth TX, near where you live and would like to correspond with you if you don't mind. I'll send you my E-mail address if I can figure out how to do so in this forum .

Tell then,
Jimeroooo

very nice comment thanks

LoneSomeDove2182 Wrote:nope, everyone was already pretty much in groups have their own moment by the time I got there. I didn't want to disrupt them!

Honestly...it works both ways. People can be cruel and I don't think that will ever change and you do not have the power to change anyone else even if you wanted to but you do have the power to change yourself and open yourself up a bit more.

Seriously...I have noted your reference to your "morals" and your use of the word 'slut" and I know as a gay man who has had to put up with judgement 24/7 from religion and straight people with "morals" who think I am a slut and a pervert I am going to avoid any person...gay or straight...that I sense this attitude from...and people can sense it when you are thinking that because it shows on your face and in your body language whether you know it or not. This may contribute to the situation you are experiencing.

As far as I am aware, this thread is not mandatory to be read by anyone - so please be respectful or if you don't like what I have to say then feel free to block me and or not read anything I have to say!!! You won't hurt my feelings but not participating in my coversation ; )

I was trying to offer you something useful and I am sorry that you think I am being disrespectful...it was not my intention. I will back off and refrain from commenting in the future....no problem. Wink