Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New bear in the woods
Hello, my name is Ed and I am a gay man living in Newark, Ohio. I am somewhat bearish and would love to to talk to other bears. I am new to alot of this, so hope to here from you all.

hello bear my name is mike nice to meet you enjoy your stay here on gsConfusedmile:

Thanks for the welcome. Kind of nervous about posting, but I just discovered this forum and I would like to talk with people who know I'm gay.

bear Wrote:Thanks for the welcome. Kind of nervous about posting, but I just discovered this forum and I would like to talk with people who know I'm gay.
your very welcome you can talk to me if you want to i dont mind:biggrin:

Kewl, I appreciate it. Have to remember to delete computer history before I log off. Lol

If you want to you can join the chatroom, there are a few of us on right now, the button is up in the top left.

Wish I could, but my Internet sucks and cannot handle chat. It is almost dying now. Got your message toomuch45, but could not post back.

bear Wrote:Wish I could, but my Internet sucks and cannot handle chat. It is almost dying now. Got your message toomuch45, but could not post back.
hmm i seee so what do you like to do for fun

I am an outdoor type of person, so I like to go backpacking and boating. Enjoying my summer break from college at the moment. How bout yourself?

Welcome to the forums bear, hope you like it here. Confusedmile: