Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you chat?
Does anyone in these forums actually use the chatroom? If you don't why not?

I use the chatroom regularly.... mostly when I´m in.. then I´m in.... :eek:

:redface:

:biggrin: or so

I have done many times, just not recently. I've been finding I'm busy enough just keeping an eye on the written messages and then usually someone pops open a private chat window and, before I know it, another hour has flown by. We have had ten or more people in chat on a number of occasions I think.

hmm, maybe I just have crappy timing then, cuz whenever I pop in, it's completely vacant, all 5 rooms....

Don't forget we are all over the world. Often the chat room will have people from the various North American time zones, the UK and continental Europe. As I said, I haven't used it recently, but there have occasionally been people in from Africa, Australia and Asia too. The time when I have seen it busiest is during our evenings (GMT).

Dude, I'd like to chat with you. You live extremely close me. Heck, we should meet up at Ramapo again. It's astounding that I have come across ya again, Darius. I sometimes thought about you and wow now you're here.

chat USA time is usually about 4 pm its busy with all our GS friends so get your fanny in there at that time and you may or may not see us if we are busy not there

I'm not on the site that long, mostly come, post and leave. return in a few hours and do the same Smile
When I do go into the chat, I'm not there long, and a majority of the times there is no one to talk to... so yea.

I'm in the chats most evenings where I am.

I go into the chat rooms when I'm online either posting more stuff on GaySpeak, or just reading what others have posted... I often meet Xrimo and Dave in there, sometimes Marshlander, sometimes Dark Angel (that's rarer), but also Mr Pancakes, Timmy Think, CutieBoy, and lots of others from all over the world. I'm surprised that I haven't met you in there yet...