Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are you competely open about your feelings with your bf?
first boy im talking to, lol. he seems to be in love with me but im new to all this. haven't had much intimate relationships in the last except maybe a girlfriend a short while some years back, now 22 i know im into boys. i guess im just wondering if you think it
is good to be completely honest in relationships?

because if im being honest im kind of lost, confused about myself a little bit, maybe a little insecure cause of it lol. like i know what gets me going and i like having fun but i can be shy or outgoing at times depending on the day, i guess i have a fair amount of anxiety these days too just because im kind of figuring out life all the time, but i relax/enjoy myself try to look from within most the time.

well, maybe when me and my bf make love that could help sort some issues lol

lol nvrmnd. thnks for reading though. i wanna delete this thread lol

i don't have a bf so i can't relate to the question..... hehe

i like you virgin. Wink. i'm sure you can find a nice boy :]

and i hope that nice boy will present himself soon..hehe... cause i really don't have a bf since birth.... i would like to experience how it is being in a relationship....

You should certainly answer his questions honestly, however volunteering every last bit of information about yourself is over the top.

Edit: This post was directed at the original poster.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

i don't see you answering the question yet as well, dumbass

I'm sorry, could you explain?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

it's not my problem if you can't understand... i'm not your interpreter. stupid!

The Virgin Wrote:it's not my problem if you can't understand... i'm not your interpreter. stupid!

Virgin,,,, Fred's post was not directed toward you. His comment was to the one who started this thread.

Please refrain from calling people crude names, particularly when they have done you no harm.