Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we fairies of the night
Ok, so I wrote this between classes today. I never share my writing so I'm pretty embarrassed. I usually write dark moody crap. WTF is this even? :redface:

It's not finished, not sure what's going to happen. It's the story of a King and 3 fairies. I have no idea what they are going to do to him or who else will show up. It has a melody in my head.

ETA: sorry, I had to delete it. I'm too embarrassed.

Confusedmile: Reminds me on this :

yes, lol. Someone put a quote in my head and this is where it led. Roflmao

azulai Wrote:Ok, so I wrote this between classes today. I never share my writing so I'm pretty embarrassed. I usually write dark moody crap. WTF is this even? :redface:

It's not finished, not sure what's going to happen. It's the story of a King and 3 fairies. I have no idea what they are going to do to him or who else will show up. It has a melody in my head.

ETA: sorry, I had to delete it. I'm too embarrassed.
really i loveee dark moody stufff i wanted to read it.

awww that sucks.

Aw man you should put it back up :/ Anything that allows you to release either your own emotion or anything that you are feeling at the time has to be great. Be proud of your stuff! Smile

Azulai...I read it before just before I went to bed yesterday and I liked it. It read Terry Brooks alot and it had a Terry Brooks vibe to it...i was just coming back to read it again and comment.

I know about deleting stuff though...I just shared my story about how I met my lover a couple days ago and then I reconsidered and did not want to put it out there. :biggrin:

toomuch45 Wrote:really i loveee dark moody stufff i wanted to read it.

awww that sucks.
My buddy! Bighug

The thing is it didn't come out dark and moody!!! It came out like a freakin musical!!! Which for a metal head is kind of scary. Rofl

ttyl

cry0s Wrote:Aw man you should put it back up :/ Anything that allows you to release either your own emotion or anything that you are feeling at the time has to be great. Be proud of your stuff! Smile

Thanks. I'll work on Act II and think about it. Smile

East Wrote:Azulai...I read it before just before I went to bed yesterday and I liked it. It read Terry Brooks alot and it had a Terry Brooks vibe to it...i was just coming back to read it again and comment.

I know about deleting stuff though...I just shared my story about how I met my lover a couple days ago and then I reconsidered and did not want to put it out there. :biggrin:

East, you made me feel so much better. I'm actually a fan of Terry Brooks so wow, thanks.

Yes, it's just weird, the panic of having stuff out there. :eek:

Just have to add: I read your post the other day about the tux guy and the bar and it was HOTT! :biggrin:

azulai Wrote:East, you made me feel so much better. I'm actually a fan of Terry Brooks so wow, thanks.

Me too! I love Terry Brooks...I was even on the Terry Brooks forums for a long time but I eventually stopped going because I ran out of stuff to say! I would look forward to reading more of your stuff!

Quote:Yes, it's just weird, the panic of having stuff out there. :eek:

Yeah...that happens to me alot.

Quote:Just have to add: I read your post the other day about the tux guy and the bar and it was HOTT! :biggrin:

Oh yeah:biggrin: That guy was sooooooooooo freakin hot...I was surprised how much I let him get away with but he knew exactly how to dominate me which is not easy and that was almost as fun as the sex...his confidence was really sexy..

(I was also intrigued by your 25 things post...I could relate to alot of it and was really impressed by a couple of the things you said...Bow Xyxthumbs